ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden on Howard Stern

Which of these didn't happened? Check all you want

• Saved 6 People

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Turned over Salacious Pictures

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Arrested as a kid on a black families porch?

• 2nd in the State in scoring?

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • His uncle was eaten by Cannibals?

• Total voters
But worth defending him saying to inject disinfectant? Why is one so far fetched, and the other completely believable? Bleach is a disinfectant, is it not?
Biden doesn't say disinfectant and he doesn't say inject he says drink. He tells the story (lie) that "Trump told people to drink bleach."

Reactions: kzoohawk80
This was a savvy move by Biden and his comms team. Trump is in court, and raging on his little social media platform to a small audience, and Biden went on a non traditional platform to reach a new audience.

I thought that was skinwalkers
eric_the_midget_and_the_albuquerque_werewolf_by_cactusmatt819_d7985ex-fullview.jpg

i dont think the debates will sway many either way, i suppose gator thinks it's a big win for trump to get biden up on stage but trump cant put together 2 cognitive thoughts either. will be sad & bad tv that many will be glued to.
Debate monitor: "Tell me Mr. Trump, as you have claimed, how exactly would you end the war In Ukraine in 24 hours?" "Tell me Mr. Trump, you said Putin's Russia could have at it with any NATO country that doesn't pay its NATO alliance fees - please explain." Tell me Mr. Trump, your reply months ago to the question of how you would end US inflation was 'drill baby drill' - please explain." "Mr. Trump, you have steadfastly refused to condemn Putin for his unprovoked invasion of Ukraine, why will you not condemn him?"

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I love when he says Donald Trump said "and I quote... he told people to drink bleach" that one was even fact checked by politifact and said LIE.

He does tell some fantastic tales though...
Oh and BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP
Even if we all get on board with what your saying and agree that Biden told a lie here does it even remotely matter next to what Trump has said and done? Nobody rational can ever take you seriously because you don't understand the bar your leader has set.

Stern is an absolute whack job. Not one thing he says can be taken seriously.
I don't agree with some of his political beliefs, but he's far from a whack job. I'm assuming you're not a daily listener? Howard has matured over the years with 30 years of 2-3 days a week therapy. He's more normal than many whack jobs on here.

Surprised how many people would have a SiriusXM account to watch it

I've paid the same amount for Sirius annually than I do Spotify premium. I love turning on Stern in the morning and use the app for all the on-demand stuff.

I think Biden did this because so many people changed their mind about Hillary Clinton after her interview, Joe's just playing the angle.

When he reminded everyone that Trump called all of the KIA "suckers and losers" and I thought resonated. Also when he was talking about Bo. Someone was cutting onions near me during that story.

I don't agree with some of his political beliefs, but he's far from a whack job. I'm assuming you're not a daily listener? Howard has matured over the years with 30 years of 2-3 days a week therapy. He's more normal than many whack jobs on here.

Unbelievable interviewer. Use to watch him in the mid 90s on E! Listened to him the last 9 years on SXM. I think after this contract he's done. At least we'll have 4 decades of audio to listen to forever

• Love
Reactions: Hawkman98
And that expert hung her head is shame that anybody could be that dumb.
And yet here we are with the guy who finished what 76th in his class of like 80 repeating the same "quote" over and over and he isn't even plagiarizing this time.

I think Biden being able to answer questions for an entire long form interview has the maga crowd upset. They have to watch Donnie boy melt in court while Biden is fine. Right wing media acting like Donnie is a dog that needs to be let out in the sun every hour or so and that makes the trial unfair.

i dont think the debates will sway many either way, i suppose gator thinks it's a big win for trump to get biden up on stage but trump cant put together 2 cognitive thoughts either. will be sad & bad tv that many will be glued to.
Trump refused to debate the Republican candidates for good reason - he brings more exploitable baggage than all other candidates for the Presidency in the history of America combined - by far. He will not debate Biden.

What can Trump attack Biden on? The border? Might backfire. Trump killed the border deal. Inflation? Maybe. That is a sore issue for Biden. How old Biden is? Pretty risky gambit for a guy who is also old as Joe is.

Now what can Biden attack Trump on? His coup. His rape trial. His 88 criminal indictments. His ending of Roe. His insistence on being a dictator.

Doesn't seem like a fair fight. Trump will figure out a way to back out of any debate.

He hasn’t left his home in over 4 years. He is still obsessed with Covid. His show sucks and his daily listener count has to be abysmal.

I think Biden being able to answer questions for an entire long form interview has the maga crowd upset. They have to watch Donnie boy melt in court while Biden is fine. Right wing media acting like Donnie is a dog that needs to be let out in the sun every hour or so and that makes the trial unfair.
MAGAs are waiting for Biden to fall apart. It’s their only hope. So far he is standing strong.

Trump refused to debate the Republican candidates for good reason - he brings more exploitable baggage than all other candidates for the Presidency in the history of America combined - by far. He will not debate Biden.
I don’t think there will be a debate between Biden and Trump, but that would be more due to Biden not wanting it. The Dems really want Trump convicted of something, so they can say that Biden can’t debate a felon. I would have liked to have seen Trump debate the other Republicans, but since he had such a big lead, he didn’t really have anything to gain by doing so.

I don’t think there will be a debate between Biden and Trump, but that would be more due to Biden not wanting it. The Dems really want Trump convicted of something, so they can say that Biden can’t debate a felon. I would have liked to have seen Trump debate the other Republicans, but since he had such a big lead, he didn’t really have anything to gain by doing so.
Biden is calling for a debate, trump is calling for a debate. If either backs out they look like a bitch. There will be a debate. If you watched this stern interview you know that Biden can hold his own just fine.

This boomer idolization of Trump is amazing. Completely ignoring the fact that Trump skipped the 2016 primary debate. And then threatened to skip the last two presidential debates.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Rarely. To go interview Bruce Springsteen while the whole Sirius office had to clear out for him. He’s a joke.
Oh Choda. Why does that bother you? There are many people that are recluse. I think it's odd but I really don't care. Would you care if there was no political angle to this?

I don’t think there will be a debate between Biden and Trump, but that would be more due to Biden not wanting it. The Dems really want Trump convicted of something, so they can say that Biden can’t debate a felon.
I think you’re mistaken.

Right up front, Biden says ……

“I’d like to point out that just last year the guy across from me on the stage - that guy (pointing) - was found liable for a vicious sexual assault. The details are disgusting. The trial judge said he raped that lady. He raped her. Then he defamed her. The jury awarded her damages. Then he slandered her again and he was ordered to pay her more than $83 million. He will probably attack her again. Americans dont want a President found liable for rape….”

…. And that’s just a fraction of the ammunition Biden will have to present to a national audience.

Rarely. To go interview Bruce Springsteen while the whole Sirius office had to clear out for him.
The swing on Bruce Springsteen is hilarious. He mercilessly bashed him for years when he was an outsider. He ripped Bababooey for liking him and spending so much to see him live.

As soon as he got access, his tune changed completely.

I'm sure Stern likes him but it's not some amazing endorsement. He is scared of his own shadow and the Democrats are/were pro-Vaccines/Lockdowns.
Diane Feinstein's corpse could be sitting there and he'd praise her until the end of time.

I'm sure Stern likes him but it's not some amazing endorsement. He is scared of his own shadow and the Democrats are/were pro-Vaccines/Lockdowns.
Diane Feinstein's corpse could be sitting there and he'd praise her until the end of time.
Sometimes you just try too hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT