ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Jon Budmayr officially official as WR coach

Now we are talking, KF only hires experienced coaches well verse in the position they are taking. This guy is gonna excel, Iowa receivers are gonna be some of the best space taker uppers out there.

8fv8id.gif

IdK which is worse…this hire or Nebbie’s claim to fame with their consecutive sellout record?!,! Both are a joke/farce!💩

Now we are talking, KF only hires experienced coaches well verse in the position they are taking. This guy is gonna excel, Iowa receivers are gonna be some of the best space taker uppers out there.
Every. Single. Year.

Kirk don’t care. And it makes for a boring product, that’s for sure.

Can we just draw plays in the turf while huddling?
His instructions at practice will be “umm…catch the ball when it comes at you….if it comes at you. And if it comes at you and you catch it, take it over that there way”.

I don't know how this will work out. I will say if the offense does not improve it should be time to do a total house cleaning.

If there was ever a coach any random joe off the street could coach it’d be wide receiver coach at Iowa. Pad this guys resume and the standard is so low he can’t do any worse then previous years.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Pathetic hire
Your WRs have been really underperforming for a couple of years. The coaches let CJones leave for Purdue because they could not see he could be a every down threat that catches about everything.

Now they hire Bud who has never coached WRs from what I have heard. Why not find an actual WR coach who played wide receiver or at the least has a proven record of recruiting and coaching guys up to be very good.

Your WRs have been really underperforming for a couple of years. The coaches let CJones leave for Purdue because they could not see he could be a every down threat that catches about everything.

Now they hire Bud who has never coached WRs from what I have heard. Why not find an actual WR coach who played wide receiver or at the least has a proven record of recruiting and coaching guys up to be very good.
Common sense says they should, of course common sense said that D Hill had no business taking every snap from Marco…save some bowl game crime scene clean up…😎

I don’t love the hire but…How much influence do we honestly think he had while here as an analyst. Kirk had a tight grip on the broad offensive strategy and a lot of others “above” him on offensive side. I hope he can recruit, because that would be my biggest issue given the hole we have dug for the Iowa brand. I am sure he is a smart guy so hoping for the best, but modest expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT