ADVERTISEMENT

Just wasting our money again

Bunch of libs in here commenting and saying it’s about time she did her job and making fun of me. But yet you say you’re not worked up. lol you guys crack me up.
Plus if someone doing their job is expected, why don’t we hold the top political guy to those same standards instead of making excuses for him.

You're in luck!

Are you trying to recognize this as some great task she's done?

I guess I gave my toddlers M&M's when they shit in the toilet back in the day...so if she needs this praise to advance we can start here if you think it's appropriate.
What did you give them for transitioning? Salted nut rolls??

Ya know..... if I were a few years older....... wood.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Why am I in luck?

Because now we are aware that an apples to apples comparison can be made about similar proclamations within days of each other. Two executives at different levels of government fulfilling their duties!

I thought you'd be happy for the opportunity to praise the POTUS?

Because now we are aware that an apples to apples comparison can be made about similar proclamations within days of each other. Two executives at different levels of government fulfilling their duties!

I thought you'd be happy for the opportunity to praise the POTUS?
But I was just put in my place on this tread and told that was to be expected. It’s his job, libs aren’t posting every time that Biden does his job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT