ADVERTISEMENT

K J Sails Visit

hawk_it

HR All-State
Jul 22, 2004
Seem to remember safety, K J Sails from Florida was to visit Iowa this week, any word?

I love that not long after those tweets a Wisconsin guy is picking him to commit to Wisconsin. Apparently he didn't look at the kids twitter timeline.

Yes our fans make all the players feel at home. Hope he is a star the minute he steps on campus otherwise most people here will hate him.
What do you care? You won't be watching anyway

I love it. Here's a guy judging other fans but has admitted that he doesn't watch any of the games and doesn't really care if we win or not. You are the biggest POS hypocrite on this board.

Reactions: RalphKramden
What do you care? You won't be watching anyway

I love it. Here's a guy judging other fans but has admitted that he doesn't watch any of the games and doesn't really care if we win or not. You are the biggest POS hypocrite on this board.

First I doubt you love anything. You are too miserable to love something. Second I have never admitted that I dont' watch any of the games nor did I ever admit I dont' really care if we win or not. You have it wrong but that shouldn't be a surprise. Spouting off facts is not really your specialty. I watch most of the games, I just don't put it above other things that are more important to me. Also, I care if we win or lose I just don't come to this board and cry like a spoiled bitch when we lose. That's your job and you're good at it. You found your calling. I guess we won't be friends afterall. Have a great weekend.

First I doubt you love anything. You are too miserable to love something. Second I have never admitted that I dont' watch any of the games nor did I ever admit I dont' really care if we win or not. You have it wrong but that shouldn't be a surprise. Spouting off facts is not really your specialty. I watch most of the games, I just don't put it above other things that are more important to me. Also, I care if we win or lose I just don't come to this board and cry like a spoiled bitch when we lose. That's your job and you're good at it. You found your calling. I guess we won't be friends afterall. Have a great weekend.
Someone is a little irritated. HAHA Funny someone with a name of a dawg in heat would refer to anyone as a bitch.

Last edited:
Man, you really are a diehard.

I watch Iowa play, you know, when I don't have something else going on.
Well I never said I was a die hard fan. I am just a fan. Are you a die hard fan? Iowa State maybe but I've never seen anyone dedicate their life to bitching about something they supposedly love more than you. Da Coach you are one goofy bastard I will give you that.

Back to something that actually matters.... Sails recently commented that he doesn't have any leaders and plans on taking a few more visits...... He rated both of his recent visits as a "10". Interesting to see where this kid ends up. Iowa is recruiting him as a corner. The Iowa staff told Wariboko that they were "full" at that position...

I have a feeling Wariboko never really had an offer. And not sure if he really had an offer from UCLA either because it sounds like he tried to commit to both schools and both schools said no . Either that or there is something the coaches don't like about him.

But Sails looks like a better prospect anyway. And for those who like stars and ratings and offers he is more impressive there as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT