ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ---Live Signing Day Updates---

Apr 8, 2003
Good morning and welcome to early signing day!

First, I want to start the day by thanking you, our subscribers. Thank you to each and every one of you for letting us do what we do here at HawkeyeReport.com. We appreciate it and couldn't do it without your support.

This year, the early signing period runs from December 21-23, 2022. After that, it's the late signing period, which starts on February 1, 2023.

Going into the day, the Hawkeyes sit at 21 commitments with a class that ranks #27 nationally at the moment.

Commitment List

Inside the Rankings

Team Rankings

We will be tracking all of the official signings in this thread and confirming each one as we go.

We will also have a bunch of articles, including position by position breakdowns on all the signees, our annual signing day awards, how the class came together chronologically, and more. Also, I will continue posting updates in this thread, including every letter of intent confirmation, the latest news and notes, and signing day photos.

Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz will be meeting with the media at 1:30 PM CT today to discuss the class.

Let's get started.

Here are Iowa's commits, which I'll marked SIGNED once their letter of intent has been announced by the Hawkeyes.

Leighton Jones (SIGNED)

Dayton Howard (SIGNED)

Kenny Merrieweather (SIGNED)

Zach Lutmer (SIGNED)

Marco Lainez (SIGNED)

Alex Mota (SIGNED)

Ben Kueter (SIGNED)

Trevor Lauck (SIGNED)

Maddux Borcherding-Johnson (SIGNED)

Chase Brackney (SIGNED)

John Nestor (SIGNED)

Zach Ortwerth (SIGNED)