ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of people saying Copeland gone

jim carrey disbelief GIF

I meant from the University or Kirk or Kelton. You know, the people actually involved.

I meant from the University or Kirk or Kelton. You know, the people actually involved.
It is interesting that’s it seems to be taking a while to make an official announcement. Perhaps waiting to announce a few staff changes at the same time?

You make a good point….what if Copeland was never actually hired? They just never told him he didn’t get the job…he showed up…and then with the passing game struggles no one noticed he was coaching? Ala Milton and his stapler?

Kirk and the university maybe finally just figured it out and corrected the mistake so no need to issue a formal statement?

You make a good point….what if Copeland was never actually hired? They just never told him he didn’t get the job…he showed up…and then with the passing game struggles no one noticed he was coaching? Ala Milton and his stapler?

Kirk and the university maybe finally just figured it out and corrected the mistake so no need to issue a formal statement?
Office Space Reaction GIF

It is interesting that’s it seems to be taking a while to make an official announcement. Perhaps waiting to announce a few staff changes at the same time?
IKR! Not a single headline that I saw on this subject included a bunch of stars. Nothing official.

• Haha
Reactions: Max_Rebo
It’s 100% true, we are in search of a new WR but not because he was fired.

Copeland is our new OC, hearing the news this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT