ADVERTISEMENT

LSU - Tip of the Hat

wondergrape

HR MVP
Jul 1, 2009
I thought they played a good game. But more importantly, they conducted themselves with poise and class, especially with all of the nonsense directed their way.

It is unfortunate how our elements of our fan base has reacted to this rivalry. It is just a game, and the young people on the court seem to understand that better than a lot of grown fans.

Great game, great adversary.

I thought they played a good game. But more importantly, they conducted themselves with poise and class, especially with all of the nonsense directed their way.

It is unfortunate how our elements of our fan base has reacted to this rivalry. It is just a game, and the young people on the court seem to understand that better than a lot of grown fans.

Great game, great adversary.
Agree. Both teams "played the game" and did not get wrapped up in all the pre-game hysterics some were trying to flame. This was a good thing for the sport.

had lsu won i bet we would have seen some of it for sure

Absolutely. Which is why the correct team won. A better look for the sport.

Strangely enough... I noticed that Uconn and USC weren't sh*t talking in their game and UConn celebrated as a team, rather than shove the opponents nose in the loss.

They conducted themselves with poise because they had their ass handed to them the entire 2nd half. Imagine if that is the other way around, I’d highly doubt we would have seen any class from LSU

Mulkey and Reese added to this game, and didn’t take away, which was nice to see. Hard to feel sorry for LSU after all the prior stuff, but I really like Morrow and Johnson. They get after it and play hard. Good mid range games too.

Reactions: littlez
Absolutely. Which is why the correct team won. A better look for the sport.

Strangely enough... I noticed that Uconn and USC weren't sh*t talking in their game and UConn celebrated as a team, rather than shove the opponents nose in the loss.
Yeah, it’s amazing what happens when the head coaches aren’t attention-seeking ass hats.

No question LSU would have acted stupid had they won.

Reactions: EpenesaEpenesa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT