ADVERTISEMENT

******Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread******

HUGE chunk of the blame is absolutely on BF and his horrendous play calling. That being said, he doesn't control SP's ability to consistently overthrow receivers both covered and wide open, so part of the blame is on the QB as well. Perfect storm of suckage happening on that side of the ball, and as someone said we will be LUCKY to get to 5 Wins if the trend continues (which we all know it will).

This is nowhere near as bad as 2005. Solomon getting his face masked ripped off and getting called for personal foul. Disconcerting signals. Blatant guys from Florida running off late. Greenway offisides at the end. A couple more I’m forgetting. Not even close.
i beg to differ. this is equally horrific

It's comical at this point. Brian will probably get a ****ing extension too. Prove me wrong Barta :/

I think the ONLY silver lining (if there is one) to take away from this game is that the Defense ONLY Gave up 20. One can only imagine the things tOSU is going to do to us when we meet up with them later in the season. Might not even score (unless the Defense or Special Teams pulls a rabbit out of their hats).

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT