ADVERTISEMENT

Minny, put in Garza!

I really want to be angry with your for that, but with apologies so rare these days, I just can't be. Also, at 59 years of age, with 51 of them being a Vikings fan, I have to admit that I often wonder whether it was my becoming a fan that cursed the Vikings. If it is me, then that probably covers the T-Wolves and you'd be off the hook.

We can't have nice things in Minnesota while I'm around.
Don't forget losing the North Stars to Dallas. That was your fault too.

Don't forget losing the North Stars to Dallas. That was your fault too.

I deny responsibility for that. I was not a North Stars fan and Norm Green had already made plans to move the team when I moved here in the summer of 1992. Of course, maybe he was aware of my reputation and made preemptive plans to move the team. Damn, that might be my fault too.

I really want to be angry with your for that, but with apologies so rare these days, I just can't be. Also, at 59 years of age, with 51 of them being a Vikings fan, I have to admit that I often wonder whether it was my becoming a fan that cursed the Vikings. If it is me, then that probably covers the T-Wolves and you'd be off the hook.

We can't have nice things in Minnesota while I'm around.

what happened to that Minnesota D that we saw in games 1 & 2?

He's so fun to watch. So much for it being KAT's team.

Anthony is starting to take everything more seriously; he now eats right and takes care of his body

The Wolves surely won't blow that 2 games to 0 lead and lose this series...right? ;)
I think they actually will blow it, This reminds me of what the pistons went through to get past the Celtics and then the bulls with the pistons.

Next year wolves will be the favorites though.

They got punched in the face and didn't put up a fight in game 3. Game 4 Denver just hit their shots.
Nuggets made adjustments, stopped relying on Murray to bring the ball up which helped him out.

Aaron Gordon is hitting jump shots for the first time in his career.

Reactions: MplsHawk
Wolves are up 36 with 8:33 to play. It looks like it's officially Garza time!

If the Wolves close this one out, they will play Denver on Sunday. Game 7.

I missed the game. I see Minny jumped on Denver in the 1st quarter, outscoring them 31-14. And then MN led 86-61 after 3 quarters. Minny then outscored Denver 29-9 in the 4th qtr.

Garza should have gotten in for the whole 4th qtr ;)

Minny came out desperate in a must win situation; I did not expect Denver to look that bad, losing by 45 points.

Luka's Minnesota Timberwolves have forced a Game 7 in the Western Conference Semi-finals. Game 7 is Sunday May 19 at Denver (tip time TBA).

Luka's stats so far in this Series:

0 min in Game 1 (MN won 106-99; did not play; coach's decision)

3 minutes in Game 2 (MN won 106-80); Luka was 1-2 (50%) from two for 2 pts, 1 assist

6 minutes
in Game 3 (Denver won 117-90); Luka was 2-2 (100%) from two, 4-4 (100%) FTs for 8 pts, 2 rebounds (1 offensive)

0 min
in Game 4 (Denver won 115-107; did not play; coach's decision)

0 min in Game 5 (Denver won 112-97; did not play; coach's decision)

8 min in Game 6 (MN won 115-70); Luka was 1-2 (50%) from three, 1-1 (100%) from two, 3-4 (75%) FTs for 8 pts, 2 defensive rebounds

Luka's Stats in the Opening Round 4-0 sweep of the Phoenix Suns:

3 min in Game 1 (MN won 120-95); Luka was 1-1 (100%) from three, 1-1 (100%) from two for 5 pts, 1 defensive rebound

2 minutes
in Game 2 (MN won 105-93); Luka had no stats

A few seconds
as the game ended in Game 3 (MN won 126-109); Luka had no stats

0 min
in Game 4 (MN won 122-116; did not play; coach's decision)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT