ADVERTISEMENT

More “illegals” Stealing American Jobs!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Here in suburban Iowa, the city (Urbandale) is repairing residential streets. Cement replacement/patching… and needed. This morning the cement break up started at about 0645hrs…a little early, I thought as this is a residential neighborhood. The hammering of the pavement also made my viewing of TV troublesome as I really had to turn up the volume to watch my Morning Joe.

Observing the 6-8 workmen I noticed that ALL the workers were Latino….don’t white men do “manual labor” any more? For a second I thought I was wintering in south Texas or Arizona again…

Here in suburban Iowa, the city (Urbandale) is repairing residential streets. Cement replacement/patching… and needed. This morning the cement break up started at about 0645hrs…a little early, I thought as this is a residential neighborhood. The hammering of the pavement also made my viewing of TV troublesome as I really had to turn up the volume to watch my Morning Joe.

Observing the 6-8 workmen I noticed that ALL the workers were Latino….don’t white men do “manual labor” any more? For a second I thought I was wintering in south Texas or Arizona again…
American white men can’t do manual labor anymore. You don’t get paid enough money to do so. The illegals will do it because they want to live in the states and who knows, they are probably getting a supplemental income from our government to move here.
There are some manual labor jobs I would love to do but you can’t even come close to surviving doing them.
also people start non manual labor jobs early in the morning as well.

For the love of god, it's concrete, not cement,.. I suspect the Latinos know that.

Thank God we have people willing to do these jobs.

Fed Powell with remarks this morning about how fortunate we are that immigrants are filling open positions and financially contributing to this strong economy.

Thanks, Brandon.

Thank God we have people willing to do these jobs.

Fed Powell with remarks this morning about how fortunate we are that immigrants are filling open positions and financially contributing to this strong economy.

Thanks, Brandon.
ILLEGALS are not immigrants!

Tell me you have never worked on a work crew without telling me you have never worked on a work crew.

They group people who work together well.
I'm not gonna lie. As a young teen, I quit Publix for more money on a "work crew". I don't think I lasted two days. My butt went right back to the AC stocking shelves.

American white men can’t do manual labor anymore. You don’t get paid enough money to do so. The illegals will do it because they want to live in the states and who knows, they are probably getting a supplemental income from our government to move here.
There are some manual labor jobs I would love to do but you can’t even come close to surviving doing them.
also people start non manual labor jobs early in the morning as well.
What makes you think they were illegal?
Supplemental income? YOU need a break from your fascist news sources, or whomever fills you with garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

Cement patching won't last a day. Now if they do concrete patching, that is a different story.

Reactions: Rifler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT