ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Joe Crew tearing Israeli Cabinet Minister a new one

Jimmy McGill

HR Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
The guy can't shut his mouth. He is making Israel look like shit.

When they post it later, I'll get it on here.

For those you that want to call me anti - semetic.......Bibi knew the plan to attack them. He told Qatar to give Hamas money a month before the attack. He didn't send in help for up to 13 hours in some cases for his own citizens. Bibi is an evil SOB, just as much as Hamas

For those you that want to call me anti - semetic.......Bibi knew the plan to attack them. He told Qatar to give Hamas money a month before the attack. He didn't send in help for up to 13 hours in some cases for his own citizens. Bibi is an evil SOB, just as much as Hamas
Is it Ben Gantz or someone else? On morning Joe

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Seems to me that Israel wants to put the blame on Qatar, when in fact, Bibi authorized them to fund Hamas 3 weeks before attack
Thanks, didn’t know if they were interviewing one of the other 37:cabinet members. It all looks fish. When the places that Hamas attacked had the major recent troop downgrade. You had police and citizens responding instead of military. 13 hrs in region that size doesn’t seem possible. Without severe incompetence.

Reactions: noleclone2
Thanks, didn’t know if they were interviewing one of the other 37:cabinet members. It all looks fish. When the places that Hamas attacked had the major recent troop downgrade. You had police and citizens responding instead of military. 13 hrs in region that size doesn’t seem possible. Without severe incompetence.
Given how Bibi was free falling and plagued by scandal, it really makes you wonder. And if this is all true, it means the purposeful usage of this act to then commit genocide and intentionally have an end game where all Palestinians in Gaza Strip leave or die is a real possibility. Which then really makes you wonder about intentionally targeting humanitarian aid. They want them dead are gone. The sooner the better. All of them. That is what “winning the war” I think is starting to mean. No Gaza Strip.

It’s comical watching the Morning Joe cast squirm while talking about Israel - wondering just how far they can go without compromising their careers.

The Qatar storyline is a distraction considering that Bibi/Israel has been funneling money to Hamas for years and years and years.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Bibi might be Isreal’s worst enemy! Plus…..he is going to have a lot of tough questions to answer about how he enabled this attack to occur last October…..Quite simply, Bibi “phuqued up”……and Joe is calling him out on it……

What size tin foil cap do you wear?

I saw part of it live and turned it off the guy was struggling so badly. Normally Israel is better at optics and puts a more polished speaker on the main TV shows. This guy didn't communicate well, and kept screaming shock points. Fair enough to bring up, but he couldn't articulate a vision for how things end. That's the problem many, many Israelis are coming to see. There is no end, and they are not happy about civilian deaths. This guy started to equivocate that the bulk of civilians in Gaza are fair game.

Of course an immediate whataboutism from the NewsLax host and then a bunch of nonsensical spew from some MAGA dumas

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT