NCAA Finals Thread

Predictions

125 Suriano
133 Fix
141 Lee
149 Yianni
157 Deakin
165 O’Toole
174 Starocci (want to pick Lewis but just don’t think he can do it)
184 Brooks
197 Warner
285 Steveson

Jacob Warner is our lone finalist. Would love to see him beat Dean and claim the title. A lot of interesting matches. Looking forward to RBY vs Fix, Griffith vs O’Toole, Starocci vs Lewis, Amine vs Brooks and of course Warner vs Dean. Finals start at 125. 6pm on ESPN.

What's funny is that Warner vs Dean presents a moral conundrum for fans...Root for the guy who has received gifts from the refs or an Iowa guy.

So the refs now are calling stalling like they are psychos. Swallowed whistles until the finals?
No consistency at all.

After last year's finals, I was kind of expecting the calls to get ramped up this finals.

Reactions: Sett1997
Can't say I'm sad to see Glory lose, but that was a masterclass in stalling out an entire period by Suriano
He got dinged twice though, more stalling points in this match than I think I saw the entire tournament up to this match.

Reactions: sstark46
He got dinged twice though, more stalling points in this match than I think I saw the entire tournament up to this match.
Agreed. Once he got to neutral I think he's capable of staying in there better. Heck to me it looked like he had a really good angle and probably could have gotten a pretty clean take down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT