ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Finals Thread

This. Right Here. Has to be the funniest MOST STUPID thing I have ever read/seen in my life. Where do you people come from? And by "you people" I mean is there like a DumDum land somewhere for imbeciles like you? Iowa Doesn't recruit "black" wrestlers? Usually, I'd take this opportunity to list all the "black wrestlers" who have either gone through Iowa successfully, are currently at Iowa, or will be at Iowa. But what would be the point in that? I'll leave it up to you to do that research on your own. But when it leads you to MY son, (and I promise it will lead you to MY son) I would prefer you address his color correctly as "double chocolate, mocha-almond swirl". But when he puts on the Black and Gold, please refer to him as "Black Mamba".

#GOHAWKS
So if I go to Baskin Robbins and order a Black Mamba........

Will I get that double chocolate mocha almond swirly thing??? ;)

P.S. Sounds like a Carver Cone is gonna need to update their flavor choices.

• Haha
Reactions: lionlover
Come on dude. Spencer, DeSanto, Eierman, Marinelli, Kemerer, Warner and Cassioppi.

Iowa certainly is not lacking in high end recruits. They don't develop their talent nearly as efficiently as Penn State does, but they get talent.
Clown

Reactions: GoHawks1996
So if I go to Baskin Robbins and order a Black Mamba........

Will I get that double chocolate mocha almond swirly thing??? ;)

P.S. Sounds like a Carver Cone is gonna need to update their flavor choices.
mmmmmmmmm, Ice cream. You scream, I scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM! That would be so freaking awesome one day......

New Hawkeye Fan in 2030: Where did the Black Mamba Flavor come from?
Concession Worker: It's a long story..... basically go ask the double chocolate, mocha-almond swirl grad assist coach after the dual. . . . he'll tell you all about it.
New Fan: WHO?
Concession Worker: Gabe, ask GABE!
New Fan: OOOOOOOOOOOOH, THAT Black Mamba.......

#GOHAWKS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT