ADVERTISEMENT

*****NCAA Title: LSU vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude just tried to troll me for having one arm and yet you're calling me bigoted? And then defending your grand wizard point of view? Oh. It was a typo. Right @ichawks
Read what you wrote dumbass, you are not nearly as intelligent as you think you are.
Try and follow along.
I'm not defending anything, you call me a Grand Wizard? You are a fing nut.
Look , I used the formal term without a typo.

Read what you wrote dumbass, you are not nearly as intelligent as you think you are.
Try and follow along.
I'm not defending anything, you call me a Grand Wizard? You are a fing nut.
Look , I used the formal term without a typo.
You're right I'm probably not as much as I think I am...but I'm definitely more intelligent than you! Bigot. How many posts of mine did you ignore just to reply to one post of mine. That says way more about you than it does about me racist.

You're right I'm probably not as much as I think I am...but I'm definitely more intelligent than you! Bigot. How many posts of mine did you ignore just to reply to one post of mine. That says way more about you than it does about me racist.
Lol, go away small man. You are only offering drivel at this point.

Lol, go away small man. You are only offering drivel at this point.
You injected yourself into my conversation and now you want me to go away? Why did you skip all of my other posts just to reply to one about arms and pluralities? Nothing else to say? You know you're defending a poster that claimed Iowa lost because the referees were black, right? Right?! Bigot.

You injected yourself into my conversation and now you want me to go away? Why did you skip all of my other posts just to reply to one about arms and pluralities? Nothing else to say? You know you're defending a poster that claimed Iowa lost because the referees were black, right? Right?! Bigot.
Anyone with a "brains" as you claim to have, can read the sequence and realize none of what you said is true.
Are you drunk, stupid, or both? My guess is C.
All of the above.

That would be you. So bitter, I feel sorry for you.
Interesting. Nearly everyone in this thread also thinks you are being a racist bigot. And yeah I'm bitter. And I'm woke. And I'm sick and tired of you and your ilk trying to bring down the country I grew up in and love. (And lost an arm for) Because you are hateful. Period. And I'm sick of people like you. Racism has nothing to do with Iowa losing today but you're on the side claiming it is. And frankly I'm sick and tired of bigots like you trying to intimidate and put demographics down because they aren't what you're used to in your little entitled bubble.

Anyone with a "brains" as you claim to have, can read the sequence and realize none of what you said is true.
All of the above.
Anyone with (insert something here) because you are either (insert some things here) because, because, because. You can't even argue your own point. Why is saying Iowa lost because of black referees ok to you?

All of the above.
Are you (insert something here) or (insert something else because you don't know what else to say here) or are you (insert more deflection here) or is it because you're racist?

Interesting. Nearly everyone in this thread also thinks you are being a racist bigot. And yeah I'm bitter. And I'm woke. And I'm sick and tired of you and your ilk trying to bring down the country I grew up in and love. (And lost an arm for) Because you are hateful. Period. And I'm sick of people like you. Racism has nothing to do with Iowa losing today but you're on the side claiming it is. And frankly I'm sick and tired of bigots like you trying to intimidate and put demographics down because they aren't what you're used to in your little entitled bubble.
They actually don't. Have a good night brother.

Thanks I do appreciate the well wishes but please don't go away acting like you've made some kind of point. The only point being made by you and @ichawks and all of the other people claiming racism in the officiating is that you are racists yourself.
I never claimed racism.
Goodnight.

Don't call me brother. I'm not your brother. And actually...they do. Good luck being on the losing side of history.
You are my brother, just like all people are my brothers and sisters. I judge by the quality of person, not by the color of skin. I also don't call people racists over and over that I've never met. You don't know me.
You need to stop the judgement bs.

Last edited:
Thanks I do appreciate the well wishes but please don't go away acting like you've made some kind of point. The only point being made by you and @ichawks and all of the other people claiming racism in the officiating is that you are racists yourself.
Oh shut the **** up. They were clearly looking out for their own. Just like the jurors in the OJ Simpson trial. Get with the program!

Uh she didn't do it in someone's face and then point to her ring finger and taunt. Completely different circumstances.

It's like an end zone celebration in football versus celebrating in an opposing players face. One is a penalty and one is not.
And call her opponent a "hoe"

Well, there's one way to look at it. A crappy season, only making it to the national championship game.

Caitlin has motivation for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT