ADVERTISEMENT

NFL HAWKS on TWITTER/INSTAGRAM

Excellent thread idea.. much like the other twitter thread, this is great for ppl like me who don't have twitter but want to follow hawks

Reactions: mick82
I've kind of been following the kids into the NFl a little more these last couple of years.

It really seems to me like we might have a bunch of NFL starters in the next couple of years at some skill positions, which is exciting.

This has been covered before since Denver started team activities, but the Broncos are truly tickled over "Red Beard" aka "The Outlaw". They expect to have him in on 1st and 2nd downs. Players and coaches alike have nothing but good things to say about him.

The media around here is pretty excited about him as well.

Is kittle going to be the starter this year? Seems as though he is becoming a favorite for them.

Essay-Sample-about-Love.jpg

The beautiful thing about Josey is his attitude ... you cannot tell him that there's something he cannot do. He'll just double down and try to prove you wrong. That same sort of grit, smarts, and toughness is what has led Yanda to become great.

I remember an article talking about his recruitment by Reese Morgan ... Morgan was watching Jewell play and doing research on the young man ... and when Josey met with him ... Josey copped an attitude and asked Reese if he was trying to offer him a walk-on opportunity (it sounds like he may have said it with some disdain too). Reese's response was pretty classic ... he told the young (punk) Jewell that he was trying to come up with a way to convince Kirk to offer him a 'ship. What a way to shut-up the young fella!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT