ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Caitlin Clark/Indiana Fever at Dallas Wings Game Thread*****

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Starting a WNBA thread is something I never envisioned.

You can stream the game for FREE thru the WNBA app.

The game tips at 7:00 pm CT

The game is SOLD OUT.

Venue:
College Park Center, Arlington TX (Seating Capacity is 7,000)

Tickets currently range from $50 to $1,260

Over/under on total points? 3-pointers made?
I read an article from the Indy Star this morning and I'm not sure they'll play her the whole game. Looks like Coach Sides wants to look at all the players as well as different lineups/combos.

I'll say O/U 12.5 pts and O/U 4 3's.

When was the last time a WNBA pre-season game was sold out?
Off the cuff without googling, if I was asked if a WNBA preseason game has ever been sold out, my response would be:
Turn Around No GIF by Sesame Street

Last edited:
I read an article from the Indy Star this morning and I'm not sure they'll play her the whole game. Looks like Coach Sides wants to look at all the players as well as different lineups/combos.

If I am Sides (making her a huge Hawkeye fan), with Mitchell out I'm having CC play some shooting guard after she is done for the night at PG... Give the people the show they want!

More on tickets. Sales are up 93% compared to 2023, and 9 of the top 10 ten selling away games this year are Fever games. Sales for Fever home games are up 13x...

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Evaluation game for different looks and options. This won't play out like any regular season game, nor should it. The Fever need to make cuts yet, and I'd guess they will be giving those players ample opportunity to show out.
I'd venture the starters will be rotated regularly for the first 2-3 Qtrs and then sit the 4th.

Of course. They have just a week to cut 5 players, so she'll need to get a look at everyone. I'd actually doubt you'll see CC play the kind of minutes she did in college anyway, (38 minutes a game). She'll be asked to put more energy on defense, and they have a 9 year vet point guard in Wheeler to spell her, and to play together and let Clark play the two..

Caitlin is making you and many others spend money!

Think of all of the little kids wanting her jersey. And when it doesn't fit next year? Mom!!! I need a new jersey!!

And just wait till her signature shoes come out....
License to print money. Little kids growing means an annuity for Nike and Caitlin.

Reactions: Franisdaman
So it's streaming on the WNBA app? I downloaded it, but I don't see a place to stream it other than the WNBA League Pass. Do you need that to watch the game? Or is it free?

So it's streaming on the WNBA app? I downloaded it, but I don't see a place to stream it other than the WNBA League Pass. Do you need that to watch the game? Or is it free?
When I opened the app, the Fever vs Wings game was right there on the front page. I clicked on it (20 minutes ago), but it said the game has not started, yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT