ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Illinois @ Iowa Game Thread*****

Do you think Iowa is going to breakout a different QB that doesn’t suck against Nebraska? Is it Hogan time. Not serious about Hogan, but he can’t be any worse than the last two.

You have to pick your poison between Padilla and Petras. One has happy feet, an anxiety disorder and can’t move. The other has no touch, no long ball, but can move.

Or will Iowa find a kid that is a world champion at Madden and make him the OC?

despite some red zone tomfoolery i am satisfied with the energy we brought into this game at least after the first couple illinois drives. i've seen previous games where we sleepwalk through 60 minutes. not the case today as evidecned by the win.
at least the ccg remains up for grabs if a couple things go our way.

Do you think Iowa is going to breakout a different QB that doesn’t suck against Nebraska? Is it Hogan time. Not serious about Hogan, but he can’t be any worse than the last two.

You have to pick your poison between Padilla and Petras. One has happy feet, an anxiety disorder and can’t move. The other has no touch, no long ball, but can move.

Or will Iowa find a kid that is a world champion at Madden and make him the OC?

Doesn't matter who is playing QB with this group of receivers. They seemingly all are progeny of Roberto Duran.

Reactions: amahawk
A blind kid in Russia could see what BF is going to do and devise a defense to stuff it. Open your eyes.
Everyone knows what Wisconsin is going to do, and Minnesota, and OSU, and PSU, and on and on. My only complaint with BF, and maybe this is your point, is that the offensive check system is what it has always been and teams know how to get Iowa into a certain play. Fix that issue and I actually like BF's aggressiveness when he is allowed to be so. He has been focusing on getting playmakers on the field and getting them the ball as this season has progressed. That is a good thing

Well, that last defensive collapse was rather costly for me. But we are still alive for the divisional crown. Good day for it too. Think Sparty is going to take a big drop tomorrow.
Entire second team defense on the field for that last drive though. Considering were down a few guys in the secondary that's probably the third team DB's. It was good to see Logan Jones get some snaps there...

No Moss. Roberto "no mas" Duran. Get it? 😂

xRm8Q2.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT