ADVERTISEMENT

*******************************Official IOWA at Michigan Game Thread*******************************

Let's stop talkng about football like it's brain surgery. It's football. It's not that hard to understand. If football was banned tomorrow there wouldn't be a sudden uptick in nuclear physicists. When O'Keefe retired Frerentz, rather than opening a legit search, hired an out of work offensive coordinator with zero other options. How do I know he did not conduct a legit search? Because he hired Davis. Why? He wanted a short term place holder. He then hires his son to be the o line coach and moves Morgan (a great o line coach) to defensive line. Then he predictably promotes his son to coordinator who had zero experience calling plays and a propensity of acting like a meathead. KF then hires an actual offensive coordinator, Polasek, to coach o line despite him never having coached the o line. He also hires another offensive coordinator in O'Keefe to basically teach his son how to be a coordinator. On top of that Ferentz still insists on tall, slow dropbacks passers with zero ability to move and make plays with his feet. Gee, I wonder why the offense is consistently overmatched against good teams?

But was Klatt ever a manager with some coaching experience? Clearly the Iowa coaching staff has never made a mistake. How could they, they’re the coach of the Iowa Hawkeyes so they are infallible.
A mistake is one thing. Consistent makes in every big game is different, bury your head in the sand if it feels better but your input is worthless. Brian and O were a joke today. Accept reality

A mistake is one thing. Consistent makes in every big game is different, bury your head in the sand if it feels better but your input is worthless. Brian and O were a joke today. Accept reality

I don’t think you were following along all that closely. I was making fun of the guy you were responding to, who was a manager for Iowa and has some coaching. He knows a good offensive coordinator when he sees one.

I guess the heavy dose of sarcasm wasn’t enough for ya. My bad.

I don’t think you were following along all that closely. I was making fun of the guy you were responding to, who was a manager for Iowa and has some coaching. He knows a good offensive coordinator when he sees one.

I guess the heavy dose of sarcasm wasn’t enough for ya. My bad.
Either way....Brian sux

Sorry my focus is on how bad our offense is and not on your BS posts....carry on....

Well you only had 3 hours to figure it out. Thanks for your permission to carry on a thread that’s been dead as long as the Iowa offense has been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT