ADVERTISEMENT

******Official Iowa at Northwestern Game Thread******

Stupid fans ready for Ferentz to move on. Who are they to ask for a coaching change? That’s not the job of fans, their job is to get in line and row the boat...
Yeah let your hatred for Ferentz project onto other fans, whether they're actually not defending Ferentz (or are.....). Instead of rowing the boat how about your ass jumps out. Whatever you decide will be a csb I'm sure.

1st time????? My goodness you are not bright if you're just now seeing something worthy of critique.
after living thru the 60's and 70's I thought I had seen enough bad play calling to get anyone thru their life time but I GUESS I was wrong. how many times does any coach have before they get it thru their head that the opposing teams are selling out to stop Wadley, sorry but Wadley has a big fat X on him where he goes somebody is going to be spying him.

How are you related exactly? (Oh sh**, you got me with that insult. That was f***ing gold. Are you related to Pat Fitzgerald? Get off his dick. See I can be hilarious and factual too. F*** outta here.) Mary is that you? (Are you worried about your wife cheating on you with Ferentz?) Maybe a few more &j’s would loosen Kirk up a bit and help his game day demeanor. (Sorry, I didn't know you were having such marital problems....sounds like a personal problem.)

I’ve never advocated for Fitz, just anti Ferentz at this point. My wife is not named Mary, my marriage is fine, I honestly don’t worry about my wife at all, sorry. Just throwing out there what might make Kirk loosen up a bit and get a little more risky with the O and Gameday strategy. He’s way too uptight at this point.

Aw upset with Uncle Kirk? Talk to him not me slurper.

Other then calling you out for being a dumb f u c k with the comprehension ability of a fart, please, Einstein, explain how verbalizing how much I want ferentz gone equates to being a slurper. You are a special kind of dumb. And for the record, ferentz is going nowhere and we will be saddled with his inept son after Kirk leaves in 2020. Simple thoughts and deductive thinking are lost on the ignorant. That's you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT