ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA @ Purdue Game Thread*****

He's the freaking head coach, he's responsible for the play of the team. That's why he makes 5 million a year. How hard is this?

Sounds like you resent his salary. Coaches coach and players play. If a player misses a tackle or drops a pass, it’s their fault, not the head coach’s fault. If you want to criticize Kirk for his decision to go for a two point conversion, that’s fair game. I didn’t agree with it but I understand his rationale, especially after listening to his post game press conference. If you question who his position coaches play, go to practices for a couple of weeks and see what they see.

Sounds like you resent his salary. Coaches coach and players play. If a player misses a tackle or drops a pass, it’s their fault, not the head coach’s fault. If you want to criticize Kirk for his decision to go for a two point conversion, that’s fair game. I didn’t agree with it but I understand his rationale, especially after listening to his post game press conference. If you question who his position coaches play, go to practices for a couple of weeks and see what they see.

6-figure salary waterboy weighs in. How about you and the rest of the staff start winning games against lesser opponents rather than defend the indefensible.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Not sure if it's been mentioned but we should probably talk about how Rasteter screwed us more than once today. Obviously not why we lost but if he was even average it would have helped on several possessions.

Glad we suspended Hankins n Creamer and chased off Rugamba and Snyder.
Losing Clayberg and Boswell too. Boswell was coming on and Noah was in his first year at Safety.. The lack of experienced depth hurt us today. We've gotten by because our front 4 is so dominant We are average on the back and today showed it.

Eff this effing b.s.
OJ was burned against UNI and was ‘moss’ last year against MSU. The killer was Hankins. What happened to him?
Hankins was suspended/ & oj didn't give up 3td's to a uni wr

I realize Moss had a tough game, but Brents wouldn’t have been able to make a play with that push-off that went uncalled and could have been the difference in the game.
No the difference was keeping a cb out there giving up season totals to a WR in less than 3 quarter's.

Same $hi+ has been happening for years!
1.McCann over banks
2. Wadley riding the pine for fumbles
3. A.Shada starting
4. Tanner Miller starting
5. Mark Wiseman getting 30 carries a game
6. Willies not getting reps
7. Slow lb's covering fast slot wr's
8. Not throwing to the marker on 3rd
9. Running jet sweep (never works)
10. Ruddock over Beathard
11. Staying with outside zone
12. Not getting back up qb's reps

Would love to know the stats of how many times in the last 10 yrs we've let a team drive the field on the last drive and we lose the game.
I don't remember from past years, but I did, in fact, start keeping track this year.

We might be the WORST at performing when it really matters. Can't put together a decent drive there at the end!!? Instead they catch our punt on the 50. TRASH
I don't recall seeing capitalized single words at the end of internet posts before Trump became pres.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT