ADVERTISEMENT

*********OFFICIAL IOWA VS KENT STATE GAME THREAD*********

legalized betting is a scourge

muh line muh taking the points muh giving the points just shut up
dawson-crying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ignored
Good win Hawks. I can’t decide if we just don’t want to show anything on offense or if we don’t have any semblance of a downfield passing game. Find out another week I guess

Good win Hawks. I can’t decide if we just don’t want to show anything on offense or if we don’t have any semblance of a downfield passing game. Find out another week I guess
We showed a fake punt against a MAC squad of all teams. Offense is showing what they have IMO.

Iowa needs to move forward not back. Can’t rely on what has happened in the past. Not going to speculate but I think you can guess. Need to give some of the younger guys time over experience.

We are trying to show something on offense but when you have very little outside speed and almost 0 separation at the LOS, you get the Spencer "dink and dunk" show. Add in some terrible calls from the refs and you get a game that is closer than it should have been.

Reactions: Madman_1
We are trying to show something on offense but when you have very little outside speed and almost 0 separation at the LOS, you get the Spencer "dink and dunk" show.
I hope not. The good news is that this defense looks good enough that we don’t need too many big plays to win a lot of games

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT