ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Iowa vs. Maryland game thread *****

Well at least the Petras/Padilla (sounds like a presidential ticket) argument is conclusively resolved.

How long after the game does it take the perpetual Petras bashers to come up with a rationalization that his 5 TD night really proves Spencer's incompetence.

21/302598.630

I think that's a 70% completion rate, so three consecutive games over 64%, 6 passing TDS and 2 rushing TDs the last three games. Yeah, could made some better reads and a few better throws but that's a pretty productive game.

Last edited:
Iowa has some things to clean up with the 3rd stringers ;)
Would be awesome if Ferentz came in and went ape shit crazy on the 3rd string about missing blocks or tackles. Make the whole team run wind sprints until they puke because some Terp wondered into the secondary without coverage.

Reactions: AlvySinger
Wait, you always pick against the hawks. You saying we roll, or they roll tonight?
I don’t always pick against the Hawks. In fact, I picked them to win, both in the game prediction thread and the season prediction thread.

Sorry for my late post, I was busy today. But wanted to congratulate your team for kicking the you-know-what out of my team. I don't think Maryland is a great measuring stick, obviously, but I was very impressed with the Hawkeyes.

Good luck going forward...
Good luck to the Terps the rest of the way as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT