ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA vs. Oregon Game Thread*****

Thank you Luka for your AWESOMENESS... always will be remembered as for Fran McCrappery this is for you

Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more
no more, no more, no more)
(Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more)
What you say?

(Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more
no more, no more, no more)
(Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more)

Woah, Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean
You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen
I guess if you say so
I'll have to pack my things and go (That's right)

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
You have no faith.

I knew next season would be a tough one. Young team and all. But Joe T, Perkins, and Ulis are all limited offensively.

They play good defense. I think we will hold teams to lower scoring next year but we will also score a lot less. That's why I say Lickliter years.

CJF has to shake it off.

This was not a game that JBO could defend in...he needed to be on bench to start and so did CMAC. Maybe if some of these young guys had more PT this season they'd be ready.

Poor Garza...he showed up, rest of his starters were garbage.

This. Sometimes you gotta hurt some feelings to better serve you All American

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
I knew next season would be a tough one. Young team and all. But Joe T, Perkins, and Ulis are all limited offensively.

They play good defense. I think we will hold teams to lower scoring next year but we will also score a lot less. That's why I say Lickliter years.

CMAC better be leaving for Baseball, because we lose either joeT or Ulis if CMAC comes back. No one wants to play behind the coach's son.

PMAC is way better.

I would guess 9-11 next year in B1G. Nunge doesn't have post game. Weezy may or may not come back. I don't think he will get drafted by NBA, so it is personal choice of whether he wants to try Euro ball or Gleague.

Reactions: longliveCS40
Thank you for everything Luka, Jordan, and maybe Weezy. Loved watching you all as Hawks and wish nothing but the best for you after Iowa, wherever that may be

Reactions: Moral
WTF is Luka di

We haven't begun to see what Ulis can do. We do know that he can shoot - he shot 90%+ from the line this year (19/21). He deferred to upperclassmen this year but he can shoot it.

Iowa will be better, MUCH better, without Luka next year. Love his offense but he gets Iowa killed every time he either switches on a screen or gets hung up in between. No recovery ability.

Iowa may be better, but it won't be because Garza's gone. It will be because JBo's defense is gone (will miss his shooting against less athletic teams, though), CJ Nunge are completely healthy, and the all of the freshmen progress significantly, including Patrick. Connor can't see minutes against athletic squad's, either, unless he somehow develops some scoring ability. Just can't afford to be playing 4 on 5.

It also wouldn't hurt if Sandfort could come in as a young Joe W clone since it seems Joe W is gone. Iowa needs to snag a couple more recruits to replace Bohannon and Joe W, probably transfers unless by some miracle that kid from Minnesota commits to Iowa. Definitely need athletic shooters who can play defense, either wings or guards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT