ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Iowa vs Purdue Game Thread ***

Im done with you. Inevitably these game threads turn into a monkey shit fight after a loss and I’m not going to be a part of it.

Right. Just as I thought. You post stupid shit then tuck tail and cry like a bitch when called out on it.

Not my problem you're a sorry ass little snowflake. Buh bye.

No, I wasn't. I watched on TV. That's why I wouldn't know if his "body language" was poor before kickoff, because that's not something you would see......unless you were at the f***ing game.

Hence why I asked you that question that you are avoiding.
I wasn't avoiding your question. You said he was hurt. I asked if he was hurt before the game started. Watching the game it appeared he tweaked his knee or hamstring on the reverse play when he was tackled on the sideline. He came out after the play and he was testing out the knee or hamstring on the sideline.

No, I wasn't. I watched on TV. That's why I wouldn't know if his "body language" was poor before kickoff, because that's not something you would see......unless you were at the f***ing game.

Hence why I asked you that question that you are avoiding.
I never said he had poor body language before the game.

Haha you guys suck

Purdue fan here.. did A.C. Slater and zach Morris suit up to bring you back to your glory days against Ohio state today? Too bad Tommie Frazier couldn’t save you.

Please to back to the big 12... morons.. salty because The big ten wouldn’t let you play Troy in October this year

Well your take is bullshit. He was interfered with and had shit throws to him all game. He did his part. What were you watching?
Regardless of what was going on - his body language was pretty poor all game.

Definitely not the body language of someone with confidence or someone that's on the sideline "pumping" other players up. It was hard to watch, IMO.

Regardless of what was going on - his body language was pretty poor all game.

Definitely not the body language of someone with confidence or someone that's on the sideline "pumping" other players up. It was hard to watch, IMO.

I won’t disagree with your opinion. It’s your opinion against what I witnessed. I thought he was just frustrated by the passes three three feet over his head or behind him. I’m not ready to call him a cancer to the team like you are. He wants to win, but his job isn’t to be a cheerleader it’s to catch catchable passes which were very few. Big arm needs to settle down and find some touch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT