ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Iowa vs Purdue Game Thread ***

how the hell do they not make the call on that last pass? you ***king kidding me?!

how much more obvious does that have to be?

Now I have to go from being disappointed to effing pissed off all night! damn that was obvious

Reactions: VBHawk
Time to man up. I just witnessed holding on Purdue and we lose.

Edit: They lose. Season is over. Norvell please.

Now do you understand why what we did at the end of the first half was STUPID???? We wasted an opportunity to score a TD and settled for a FG .... difference in the game right there.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
This is horrific and Petras and all the boys saying we’re going to light it up and we have the offense to go all the way... he forgot to say what way as I wasn’t impressed in the least bit.. lots of work to do and this season is already over the Covid season .. where everything is so fudged up .. oh well we got beat by a better team without their best player and their head coach it stings and it sucks

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
We beat ourselves today - no excuses - too many penalties and don’t take care of the ball - very basic things.

Petras is not going to cut it at this level. I'm sorry, but he's missing the two most important skills to play quarterback - accuracy and processing speed.

Pretty ballsy assumption considering it was he first college start and for the most part his first game action.

Reactions: WSC72
mehki fumble + unfortunate face mask and mediocre defense = loss and mediocre to losing season.

petras can/may get better. not good enough yet.missed too many wide open receivers.

Haha you guys suck

just think, you will have to wait until your final game to get thumped by Purdue, after taking another L against Iowa on Black Friday.

go pound sand and fantasize about the Big 8 days while blaming the Big 10 and Texas for all of the Husker shortcomings

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT