ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA vs. Wisconsin Game Thread*****

Next year should be fun. Wisconsin loses a lot of seniors unless they come back to do more course work to get a degree.

Evidently none of you can count....Iowa beat Wisconsin at home when Davison nut punched Connor and then preceded to take them down 3 times this season. Doing the math that's 4 straight now against the Weasels.
Man most on here were freaking out over winning 3 in a row, I can't imagine the debbie downers if most on here thought Iowa had to win 4 in a row...

Well yeah, but I was strictly talking about this season.

What has Joe T done to create his own shot or get separation?

Did you watch the game? He actually was able to get by his defender and penetrate. Didn't result in a lot as guys missed open shots that he set them up for, but it was better than what went on in the first half. Jbo and JW did a great job in the second half of driving with a purpose and taking jumpers vs. kicking it back out for a deep late shot clock 3.

Did you watch the game? He actually was able to get by his defender and penetrate. Didn't result in a lot as guys missed open shots that he set them up for, but it was better than what went on in the first half. Jbo and JW did a great job in the second half of driving with a purpose and taking jumpers vs. kicking it back out for a deep late shot clock 3.
Yes, I watched all the games this year. He had a great game yesterday. He is getting better at not dribbling into double and triple teams. He bounced a nice pass to Luka for 2 but this year more often than not when he's driven onto a double team like that he's turned it over. I was happy for him yesterday because he seemed a little more careful with the ball. That bodes well for his future if he can do that consistently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT