ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA vs. Wisconsin Game Thread*****

I am the king
200.gif

I’ll give jbo props. He played really good d the last few minutes, they all did. Good to see them tough one out.
And there’s zero chance jbo would pass that ball and let anyone else shoot free throws. He’s earned that right

Strange last play. Referees trying to figure out how to NOT look like fools on the call on the last play. Not sure why the monitor was even needed. Announcers called it just right. Twas weird is that no one seemed to know what was going on but Joe W and Bohannon! Refs clueless.

Last edited:
Gotta give the Hawks' defense credit, but they kind of Pissconsined it down their leg.

Iowa defended it extremely well, no doubt, but S*consin made it extremely easy to defend.

They run someone to the back court, throw it long, and they probably get it in-bounded.

I’ll give jbo props. He played really good d the last few minutes, they all did. Good to see them tough one out.
And there’s zero chance jbo would pass that ball and let anyone else shoot free throws. He’s earned that right

Bardo was wrong...wisky would have fouled weezy, fredrick, or cmac and there is good chance they would miss the front end of the 1 and 1.

I thought our goose was cooked with Wisky in double bonus and Iowa hadn't even drawn 5 fouls on wisconsin.

I still can't stop laughing that Trice and the Vadgers let themselves get called for a 5-seconds with the game on the line.

HAHAHA, you dumbsh*ts!!!!!!

Or the fact they let the missed 1-and-1 bounce lazily back to Wieskamp at the FT line, so he could hold it and then pass it off to finish the game off.

I sincerely hope the Vadgers lose their first NCAA game, B1G brethren be damned. I hate that entire athletic department.

Reactions: Harbinger273
Tough beating the same team 3x in the same season, especially back to back.

Lets hope it rains 3s tomorrow night.

Evidently none of you can count....Iowa beat Wisconsin at home when Davison nut punched Connor and then preceded to take them down 3 times this season. Doing the math that's 4 straight now against the Weasels.
Man most on here were freaking out over winning 3 in a row, I can't imagine the debbie downers if most on here thought Iowa had to win 4 in a row...

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkBall23
Evidently none of you can count....Iowa beat Wisconsin at home when Davison nut punched Connor and then preceded to take them down 3 times this season. Doing the math that's 4 straight now against the Weasels.
They said in the same season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT