ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL MASTERS THREAD***

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Don’t want to muck up @St. Louis Hawk picks thread. And there’s a lot to be discussed.

I’m on Scottie this week but some names I think have some potential to make some noise other than the usual suspects are…

Reed
Lowry
Kirk
Aberg
Niemann

Word is Tiger shot a 31 on the front today!

Don’t want to muck up @St. Louis Hawk picks thread. And there’s a lot to be discussed.

I’m on Scottie this week but some names I think have some potential to make some noise other than the usual suspects are…

Reed
Lowry
Kirk
Aberg
Niemann

Word is Tiger shot a 31 on the front today!

I could make cases for most of those. What are you thinking on Kirk? Hasn’t played in a month and hasn’t had a top 10 since January …

Reactions: JustSayOV
I could make cases for most of those. What are you thinking on Kirk? Hasn’t played in a month and hasn’t had a top 10 since January …
Just low ownership and value. I’ll have to see if he’s hurt or just resting. Hoping he’s resting. Three months ago he was playing the best golf in his entire career. Not to mention he just finished 26th in the Palyers which isn’t bad. And he’s been completely forgotten about already IMO.

Rank ‘em - Masters Sandwich Edition - Top 3

Egg salad
Chicken salad
BBQ

Best overall item - Chicken Biscuit

M24L - M1ers molest collies, like the pimento cheese abomination, and have Scottie winning on DK.

I can't wait to hear "Hello, friends" in a few days. Will give me tingles.

Definitely makes a little bit of blood rush to the end of my penis that's for sure.

***Looks like chance of rain Thursday but Friday through Sunday appears to be sunny and warm looking at the forecast.....this makes me happy. Last year sucked with the rain. Nothing better than a beautiful Master's weekend.

**********Not saying it will happen, but can you imagine the hysteria if Tiger is somehow even in remote contention going into the weekend? I am not counting on it per se but I hope he makes the cut to break the record for consecutive cuts made.

• Love
Reactions: praguehawk
Will Tiger make the cut and have the new record for consecutive cuts made at the Masters? If Tiger is a shot or two under the cutline on the second nine on Friday, will he withdraw due to injury or illness?

Will Tiger make the cut and have the new record for consecutive cuts made at the Masters? If Tiger is a shot or two under the cutline on the second nine on Friday, will he withdraw due to injury or illness?
I was thinking of betting he does, but it's -140 so not much value. May parlay it.

I got a text from my kid yesterday, " what size shirt you wear ", then a couple pics looking down Magnolia Lane. I'm like WTF are you doing poaching my bucket list? Here I am rebuilding him a golf cart and I had no idea he was at the Masters...
25963-what-we-have-here-is-failure-to-communicate.jpg

Not ready to make a play on winner, top 10, etc. but did place a 5 legger on making the cut with Tiger, Zalatoris, Cantlay, W. Clark and Cam Young +382.

Good stat. Short game will rule though. Hitting the green is certainly important, but hitting the right area of the green is most important. This is true for many holes, but some notables are 3, 5, 9, 10, 14, 16, 17, and 18. There are other holes with challenging greens, such as #2, but the putts are predictable. When the pin is right and middle on 16, the landing area is the size of a walk-in closet. Don't be above the hole on 9.

Reactions: JustSayOV
R1 10:54 a.m. / R2 2:00 p.m. Clark Hovland Smith
R1 1:24 p.m. / R2 10:18 a.m. Woods Day Homa
R1 1:36 p.m. / R2 10:30 a.m. Harman Koepka T. Kim
R1 1:48 p.m. / R2 10:42 a.m. Spieth Åberg Theegala
R1 2:00 p.m. / R2 10:54 a.m. D. Johnson Morikawa Fleetwood

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT