ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official New Era Pinstripe Bowl: Boston College Eagles VS. Iowa Hawkeyes Game Thread*****

101 yards rushing = win. Really 200 total yards and 2-11 on 3rd down. Good thing there’s good defense.

I've seen them run screens etc a million times too.
Probably more than you, my daughter goes to Alabama.

Please show me one time when they were up in the exact situation Iowa was in today and Alabama has thrown the ball. I have probably missed only a could of Alabama games in the last few years. They are more aggressive than Iowa no doubt, but in this situation they aren't doing anything differently.

Also, ask the Seahawks and Steelers about how going unconventional works for ya.

I would have loved to see this game played on a field with some traction. I think we'd have seen even more from Akrum and Stanley. All things considered, though, playing with yet another OL shuffle and down our fastest WR, I'm glad to get the win.

Great win and great game thread. I made a few new enemies tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. You snot-nosed pricks are the kind of enemies I crave.

Great job, Hawkeyes! After the first half I did not have a good feeling about the game, but the team came out and proved me wrong in the second half. Glad that Wadley had a good showing for the home crowd.

I was at the game tonight. Froze my ass off, spent a couple grand, but thoroughly enjoyed the Hawks winning under ridiculously adverse conditions.

Then I sat down and read this whole, wretched game thread. Ninety percent of you a**holes should be ashamed. You’d think the Hawks had lost by 70 points. Not a single one of you was man enough to support your team in person, but yet you trashed every player and coach who was out there on your behalf.

You’re not fans. You’re the opposite of fans. You’re scum, and I’m done with you. What a horrible bunch of people you are.

Let it be noted IowaGrad that there were a few of us who refused the negativity. But I agree with you- a bunch of people who would've surrendered after Pearl Harbor, no doubt about it.

FIGHT FOR IOWA UNTIL THE GAME IS WON!

These folks think it's whine for Iowa until we lose! I won't go as far as IowaGrad but you folks really should be ashamed.

I was at the game tonight. Froze my ass off, spent a couple grand, but thoroughly enjoyed the Hawks winning under ridiculously adverse conditions.

Then I sat down and read this whole, wretched game thread. Ninety percent of you a**holes should be ashamed. You’d think the Hawks had lost by 70 points. Not a single one of you was man enough to support your team in person, but yet you trashed every player and coach who was out there on your behalf.

You’re not fans. You’re the opposite of fans. You’re scum, and I’m done with you. What a horrible bunch of people you are.

1260710343244.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT