ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Northwestern @ IOWA Game Thread****

KF now 1-8 against NW in games decided by a TD or less. Why do KF’s player’s buttholes pucker up time after time after time after time.

e
This loss is on the coaches.

I would be quicker with hook on Stanley because I think this offense needs a qB that can make plays with his feet. That said, Stanley didn't lose this game.

No run game support and he's got Max Cooper and Easley as two of his main receivers. I blame lack of run game on BF/KF---too many years of sucking at running the ball. h

A lowly Northwestern team owns KF. Pretty bad.

Absolutely pathetic coaching.

It’s horrible coaching. Where is fant? Your nightmare matchup is no where to be found. Hockenson? Gone. Young, our best running back, not on the field. Why? It is incredibly poor coaching. Other teams are always exposing our weaknesses, yet our inept coaching just can’t figure it out. It is time to move on.

Next home game is going to be Lincoln East...N going to show up in droves and enjoy kicking our ass

Now go recruit outside the state where its warm. MN, WI, ILL, IA, NE, and SD aren't where winning football recruits reside. Ferentz and his staff are building a perennial 6-6 team by continuing to recruit these areas.

Reactions: IaHawk41
It’s horrible coaching. Where is fant? Your nightmare matchup is no where to be found. Hockenson? Gone. Young, our best running back, not on the field. Why? It is incredibly poor coaching. Other teams are always exposing our weaknesses, yet our inept coaching just can’t figure it out. It is time to move on.

If KF had his way, Fant would be out in his field picking cotton.

Shut the **** up.

Reactions: DougFHawkeye
As much as Nebraska gets made fun of on this site... they may beat Iowa as well.
Nebraska has put up over 450 yards of offense in their last 7 games. Our defense plays borderline lights out and we still lose. We had 2 interceptions that gave the offense the ball around midfield and scored neither time. The offense is embarrassing and you can only ask so much of the defense and special teams (who were also solid today)

The dump off passes are on Checkdown Nate. He doesn’t let plays develop and panics.

In end, it is on BF/KF to put in QB that makes plays. Thorson not impressive, but he made a few plays with his feet...I'd go with Mansell some myself.

Stanley is not NFL material. Doesn't see field well enough, not consistent on accuracy. Doesn't hang in pocket and checks down to fast. Doesn't pull trigger on downfield routes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT