ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Penn State vs Iowa Game Thread ***

Between Iowa City and State College, which one has more shanties? I'll give you a hint: It's the one in Appalachia.
And making jokes about pedophillia is a lot better than enabling it.
Slither back to your own board and lick your wounds. Your real wounds, not the fake ones you used to try to stop our momentum
Your right there are so many shanties in and around State College . It still takes a real P.O.S to make jokes about it regardless .

taking a knee does make some sense.......were running the ball for sure and their loading the box so we're not going anywhere. Taking the knee using as much clock ensures no stripped ball/ fumble and the then we're punting either way.

Reactions: Moral
After your " game day " sign thread failed, I can't believe you took on the " official game " thread with all the associated pressure that comes with it.

PS: a game day thread this important deserve 5 * not 3. You have set yourself up for failure. Good luck anyway, anyhow, anyhawk...

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

Is it worth lowering myself to cheer for Texas A&M against Alabama so the Hawks become #2 in the country? (assuming we don't drop a spot or two after this offensive performance)
There is no way in god's green earth that voters will drop us after beating the #4 team in the nation. Trust me, I know, I've been making threads monitoring it for like 3.5 seasons now.

taking a knee does make some sense.......were running the ball for sure and their loading the box so we're not going anywhere. Taking the knee using as much clock ensures no stripped ball/ fumble and the then we're punting either way.
if you don't like taking a knee and punting it back with 40 seconds left, then you don't like big ten football

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT