ADVERTISEMENT

* * * OFFICIAL * * * SDSU @ IOWA Game Thread

KuwaitHawk

HR Legend
Apr 18, 2004
The 2022 football season is FINALLY here. This is my 14th or 15th year doing these * * * OFFICIAL * * * threads. Started them when I was working in Iraq and I has a 7 or 8 head start and could post them right at 12:01 AM. I have continued them since returning back in 2010 and look forward to this season. Iowa kicks off the 2022 season in front of a sold-out Kinnick Stadium hosting the Jackrabbits of South Dakota State. There has been a lot of talk about the performance of the QB? Can the offense improve over last season? The defense is going to be the strongest part of the team. If the offense can provide some more scoring opportunities that will take some of the pressure off the defense. As for the special teams, punting is known, it is the FG unit that has questions. With a strong start and a 'favorable' first month, Iowa can head into important October games undefeated. I still take it one game at a time, so the MOST important game on the schedule is on 3 Sept against SDSU. With all that said, Iowa gets 3 (or more) turnovers from the defense. The offense needs to get on the board early and put SDSU in a situation that gets them out of their game plan. In the end, Iowa wins with offensive and defensive scores. IOWA over 30 and holding SDSU under 18. FIGHT for IOWA and GO HAWKS!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News