ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

He is going to be acquitted. I have said it time and time again. Then wlll you libs be ok with that result or will you question its validity like everything else?
If found innocent, I will publicly acknowledge his innocence when each and every MAGA and the former president himself acknowledges that the 2020 election wasn’t stolen.

If found innocent, I will publicly acknowledge his innocence when each and every MAGA and the former president himself acknowledges that the 2020 election wasn’t stolen.
200w.gif

Ok fair. As soon as you acknowledge that the Republican state legislatures haven't been trying to suppress the vote by making rules regarding voting after 2020 anymore than the democrats tried to swing the vote Democrat by making sweeping changes that favored them in 2020.

Last edited:
His followers will believe this.
So are Biden voters his 'followers'? God I cant wait for November....

If Trumps team has any clue at all they will pepper the media landscape with ads over and over linking Kamala to the Presidency. Now that we arent really discussing issues any longer, and its all about personality, we need to go to that well early and often.

The country HATES Kamala that much is certain.

Interesting that Trump's man Blanche yesterday pushed a conspiracy theory that the phone recordings were fakes. Not a legal strategy so much as a vehicle to generate content on Fox this weekend, and tilting your man baby of a client up to your nipple to let him latch on.

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
Has the defense rested? I wasnt aware that they have had their witnesses yet.
They'll have their chance. But their witnesses will have to establish that the payments were done to help Trump personally instead of publicly. That doesn't look likely after Peckers testimony.

Reactions: Joes Place
Most of our Resident MAGAs have gone full-potato these days.

It isn't just the out in the open MAGAs. The closeted MAGAs, more commonly known as "brand loyal republicans," have also gone full-potato. I'm surrounded by these people and other than a small few they are all completely nuts. FoxBrain is a very real thing.

Last edited:
They'll have their chance. But their witnesses will have to establish that the payments were done to help Trump personally instead of publicly. That doesn't look likely after Peckers testimony.
Uh huh. Reasonable doubt. Its kind of an important phrase in criminal trials. Not preponderance of the evidence.

Uh huh. Reasonable doubt. Its kind of an important phrase in criminal trials. Not preponderance of the evidence.
But there isn't much reasonable doubt at all so far. Peckers testimony was damning and nothing has poked holes in that since.

Trump has smiled once since Hope has taken the stand. Can't imagine that that's a good sign for him.
Where are you getting these updates? Id love to know your source. Because....it matters.

If it is an MSNBC analyst watching via live feed, in an adjacent room posting live, I'd wonder about bias.

Trump has smiled once since Hope has taken the stand. Can't imagine that that's a good sign for him.
Recall, witnessed are deposed. The attorneys know largely what the witnesses are about to testify to in large part. If they did their job at deposition anyway.

I just have to say, you used to be one of the tolerable conservatives on the Off Topic board, but you've seemed to have gone full potato within the past few months.
This is spot on. He's lost his damn mind. I could see him being one of the idiots sending thousands of dollars to Trump to help with the millions and millions of dollars Trump owes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT