ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Wisconsin vs Iowa game thread ***

ANYCHawk

HR Legend
Nov 13, 2007
It's officials because in here we post with stars. We also plan for fake punts.

Well we did it, we reached the end of the regular season. Well kinda of. There's a game next week which counts in the record, but nobody is calling it the regular season. A win of Wisconsin today moves us closer to the Fiesta Bowl. Or Cotton. A loss means playing Mississippi.

So let's go out and win this thing and continue this momentum. Plus I really want to beat Wisconsin one time.

A video to get you psyched:

Well we did it, we reached the end of the regular season. Well kinda of. There's a game next week which counts in the record, but nobody is calling it the regular season. A win of Wisconsin today moves us closer to the Fiesta Bowl. Or Cotton. A loss means playing Mississippi.

So let's go out and win this thing and continue this momentum. Plus I really want to beat Wisconsin one time.

AND DO YOU KNOW WHY!?!?!?!?!?...........

BECAUSE F*** WISCONSIN. THAT'S WHY!!!!

Pregame radio show interviewed wisky radio voice Matt Lapay (? Sp), he sd wisky's longest run was by their fullback. That's not wisconsin football. Let's hope that continues.

Visiting a friend in wisconsin. Sitting in his garage, drinking beer getting ready for the game. Lets take down bucky so i can enjoy the day in badgerland

DSE9NtSVQAA8hm4.jpg

I really, really badly want a Hawkeye win today.

And I hope we see Spencer pick up where he left off....and not a repeat of 2017 when Stanley played Wisconsin for the first time and looked like a deer in the headlights of a freight train...

Reactions: badger-007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT