ADVERTISEMENT

Okie St vs. Mizzou on ESPN3

slushhead

HR All-American
Mar 10, 2014
Started ~30 mins ago -- I lost track of the time.

Brock & Eierman currently tied 0-0 at end of 1st.

Picc by major.
Fix beat Erneste handily.

EDIT: Eierman stuck Brock w/ a cradle in the 2nd.

Team score 7-6 OSU

Gfeller-Mauller up. Mauller wins 10-4.

Team score 9-7 Mizzou.

Jacques over Sheets 6-5. Mizzou now up 12-7.

Rogers held on at end to best Flynn 7-5. While on bottom and Flynn w/ boots in, Rogers posts up on elbows and puts his hand to his ear in response to crowd booing for him stalling out. Mizzou lead cut down to 12-10.

Lewis owns JoJo to the tune of 7-0. No backs, but some stall calls and a ton of RT. Mizzou up 15-10.

Jacobe over Widsman by decision. Mizzou up 15-13.

Weigel going. Wins a snoozefest 3-1 over Koelling. OSU now up 16-15.

White over Elam 3-1 in SV1. Elam with a very ill-advised decision to go for an elevator instead of hip-back when White was in on legs. OSU wins 19-15.

Last edited:
This propoganda piece at intermission with a Mizzou shill and the AD defending themselves against NCAA sanctions is almost unbelievably awkward.

Yep should have admitted guilt and hid in a corner. I always wondered why Iowa folks in Chicago are always working in the back office.

Yep should have admitted guilt and hid in a corner. I always wondered why Iowa folks in Chicago are always working in the back office.

I don't know anything about the sanctions. The whole thing just felt like sleazy propoganda, given Mizzou's history. The whole part where the interviewer is the boss of the interviewee might have been the kicker.

I don't know anything about the sanctions. The whole thing just felt like sleazy propoganda. The whole part where the interviewer is the boss of the interviewee might have been the kicker.

It's called Public relations. PUBLIC = from the greek word publis. Relations = From the Iowa word for sister/wife.

It's not hard folks.

It's called Public relations. PUBLIC = from the greek word publis. Relations = From the Iowa word for sister/wife.

It's not hard folks.

WTF? Of course it was PR. My comments are about its effectiveness, a POV from someone who doesn't have a dog in the fight. But since you decided to be such a prick about it, here's a few words for you.

CYA, violations, cheating, bias, probation, propaganda, sycophant

You get the idea.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT