ADVERTISEMENT

Open Football Practice Day is April 20th

They might get another 56,000 people if CC and her teammates are there to celebrate their national title. And it would kind of bookend the women's season . . . from Kinnick to Cleveland and back to Kinnick.

Reactions: Packer54 and wneff
Someone tell CC to suit up so we can get a good crowd.

They might get another 56,000 people if CC and her teammates are there to celebrate their national title. And it would kind of bookend the women's season . . . from Kinnick to Cleveland and back to Kinnick.
They had them there a couple years ago. Believe it was the 2021 spring practice if I remember correctly. That was a warm and very windy one.

CC was at most every home football game last fall. Saw her maneuvering the sideline at most every one that I recall. Looked like had her own police officer assigned to her as well.

Hope the weather is good. I love meeting my good buddy downtown for breakfast and bloodies then headed over to the stadium.
Would have liked to see this be a couple hours later, but am hoping weather is good so I can make it a double-header with Iowa baseball vs Rutgers @ 2 pm.

Reactions: robbiepi72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT