ADVERTISEMENT

OT: In the things don't get easier department

DanL53

HR Legend
Sep 12, 2013
A. J. Hammonds is staying at Purdue for his senior year.

GoldandBlack.com[/B] @GoldandBlackcom · 22h 22 hours ago

#Purdue center AJ Hammons is returning for his senior season, he just announced at halftime of spring game.

That should easily put Purdue in the top 4 in B1G next season. They will be goood.

Wasn't expecting that. If they find some guard play they will contend. They will be a tough interior match up.

Purdue needs a good point guard, but they still have two scholarships to use. Should they find a point guard, I think it puts them right in the hunt with Michigan State and Maryland for the top spot in the Big Ten.

Following that group, depending on Yogi Ferrell, the next bunch is probably Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa and Ohio State. (Not in that order)

That's nine good teams.

Purdue definitely becomes one of the favorites. I think they only lost Octeus. If they add a good PG, they could be a very good team.

Iowa needs to focus like a laser on finding an elite PG...

Who cares what Purdue player is on their team?

Originally posted by hooper56:
That should easily put Purdue in the top 4 in B1G next season. They will be goood.
might need to be top 15 or so nationally to crack the top 4 in the Big Ten next season and I'm not quite sure Purdue will be that good. They had a very good conference record this past season but were bad OOC and finished 21-13 for the year.

Originally posted by revkev73:

Not trying to be a d!ck, but it's a pretty big deal when the best big man in the league returns. The rest of the league definitely cares.

Since they are trying to use the last ship on Jones I don't think that's the plan.

I don't know who this Purdue player is, but I am glad he is coming back, so we can beat him down and make him cry...because he stayed around another year. There you go...

I don't know who this Purdue player is, but I am glad he is coming back, so we can beat him down and make him cry...because he stayed around another year. There you go...
68918_3319cdfb724e84fcf07e9e8416a113ba.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT