ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Schedule and Viewing Options

Mar 24, 2016
How many rounds are wrestled each session? Are there front side matches and all weights every session? If anyone has schedule details that'd be appreciated!

Also, does watching it on the NBC website give the quad mat view or is that only on peacock?

Last edited:
I’m assuming that too. Any idea what the wrestling schedule is? Does every weight wrestle in every session? Are any rounds consolation only?
Every weight and style each round. Friday AM should be all matches of challenge tournament leading up to finals. Friday PM will be challenge tournament finals and maybe 3/4? Saturday AM first round of best of 3. Saturday PM rounds 2 and 3 as needed

Every weight and style each round. Friday AM should be all matches of challenge tournament leading up to finals. Friday PM will be challenge tournament finals and maybe 3/4? Saturday AM first round of best of 3. Saturday PM rounds 2 and 3 as needed

I think Saturday morning is first two matches of the best of 3 for the five weights that haven't qualified, and one match for those that have (plus conso semis and 3rd place). Then the evening is match two for weights that have qualified and third matches if necessary for everybody that didn't clinch in two. Kind of odd, but I'm sure there is some reason for doing it that way.

I think Saturday morning is first two matches of the best of 3 for the five weights that haven't qualified, and one match for those that have (plus conso semis and 3rd place). Then the evening is match two for weights that have qualified and third matches if necessary for everybody that didn't clinch in two. Kind of odd, but I'm sure there is some reason for doing it that way.
Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT