ADVERTISEMENT

Paige Bueckers favored for POTY?*

So far, Paige is averaging 25.5 points per game, 5 rebounds, and 7 assists. All are a bit below Clark's.

I think the problem is that Caitlin has much better synergy/comfort with Sharon for some reason I think its because Sharon has better hands for passes chest high and lower. Addie and Sharon both lack some urgency with posting up early in the possession, I think thats part of what Bluder is looking for. Hannah has by far the best synergy with Clark, her instincts and reaction to those fast hard passes just seem to work. I think part of it might be that All Iowa Attach plays that way and both Clark/Stuelke came through that program.

I agree Hannah and Caitlin seem to hook up more like Caitlin/Monica combo. Still, I believe we need a dedicated 5 down the road to be competitive. Those trees in the tourneys have to be dealt with.

O'Grady was a 4* recruit and it's obvious she is talented. Lisa Bluder is a future Hall of Fame Coach, and one of the finest. She knows what she's doing and will make proper decisions based on conditions. She has the talent to put varying lineups on the court and now is the time to test and experiment. How lucky we are to have this program to follow.

I agree the best version of the team has one of the 3 true centers in at almost all times, and they develope to close to what Cinzano brought overall... swap some points to blocks, rebound, altered shots, missed attempts by other team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT