ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Kennedy?

I heard this weekend that Patrick and Gable have become very good friends and Gable has him leaning Minnesota much more as of late.

Pretty much all the top guys in MN have some level of relationship. Patrick and Gable train together at MN Elite, lead by former Gopher AA Chad Erickson.

Patrick is also pretty good buddies with Kerkvleit.

Iowa and Minnesota will be the front runners for Kennedy, but I wouldn’t rule anybody out.

You guys are sure stable when it comes to accepting the truth. I was told he's about %50 on following Berge out east and 25% each on Iowa & Minn

I like percentages. This is 99% b.s. but my guess is that the majority of people already knows that. Pass these figures on to whomever is feeding you full of shit.

99%- Iowa
1%- Everyone else

Btw, PSU isn't on the radar for many reasons and won't be. PK wants to blaze his own trail. That, and Mark Perry is in IC not HV.

I like percentages. This is 99% b.s. but my guess is that the majority of people already knows that. Pass these figures on to whomever is feeding you full of shit.

99%- Iowa
1%- Everyone else

Btw, PSU isn't on the radar for many reasons and won't be. PK wants to blaze his own trail. That, and Mark Perry is in IC not HV.
we'll see.

Hey all...I have read the boards for awhile but never joined the discussion. I watched this kid in person at a dual tourney in Osage the last two years and am convinced he is beyond the real deal. An absolute must get, he is impressive! I recently read an article online and he noted an assistant coach being his "person" in the room. I am familiar with Jamie Heidt and Googled the assistant. After a simple search he seems to also be a Hawk fan and obviously close to Patrick, so hopefully we can't miss on this kid! 2020 needs to be a phenomenal class with Kennedy leading the way!

First off - PSU is in the Midwest. Secondly - those stats can't be correct because everyone knows he is 83% for sure Iowa.
You may want to look at a map. Pennsylvania is definitely not in the midwest. How could a state bordering new york be in the midwest? Durrr....
I mean, eastern pennsylvania is damn near touching 2 bays of the atlantic ocean.

I noticed Frank Marchant on the coaching staff. I remember seeing him wrestle in high school, he’s from Humboldt.
That's actually who Kennedy mentioned as being his guy in the room. If I were more computer savvy I would post the article, it was the Post Bulletin out of Rochester I believe. Seems to be a lot of Iowa ties in the KM program which is great!

Reactions: funnyfletcher
That's actually who Kennedy mentioned as being his guy in the room. If I were more computer savvy I would post the article, it was the Post Bulletin out of Rochester I believe. Seems to be a lot of Iowa ties in the KM program which is great!
And I was certain all the Apple Valley ties in the Gopher room would keep Mark Hall in state too...

Mark Hall once said that he was going to go to a college in the Midwest...for sure. I think this is what he was referring to. Or Pittsburg State in Kansas. There you go lookleft, I gave you two outs.
Thanks Chief. I guess only a few of us read this board religiously and make odd references to past posts. :)
Thanks for giving me some street cred.

And I was certain all the Apple Valley ties in the Gopher room would keep Mark Hall in state too...
Not going to get in a pi$$ing match with you. I usually don't get too geared up for recruits but this kid has Hawk written all over him. With that he has some coaches from Iowa and apparently has made visits to Carver on his own. Time will tell but I think the Hawks are in the driver's seat and can't wait to see this kid compete in College!

Reactions: Dagboi
You may want to look at a map. Pennsylvania is definitely not in the midwest. How could a state bordering new york be in the midwest? Durrr....
I mean, eastern pennsylvania is damn near touching 2 bays of the atlantic ocean.
People on the east coast claim Pitt and PSU both are in the Midwest. PSU is in the western half of PA. Central PA is in the boondocks, not anything like the "East". They carry guns there and voted overwhelming for Trump.

First off - PSU is in the Midwest. Secondly - those stats can't be correct because everyone knows he is 83% for sure Iowa.
Never heard of any of Pennsylvania being in the Midwest. I had to go check it out. The Midwest's eastern edge is Ohio according to all the maps I looked at (about 6).

Never heard of any of Pennsylvania being in the Midwest. I had to go check it out. The Midwest's eastern edge is Ohio according to all the maps I looked at (about 6).

I'm still trying to figure that one out. Has he come back to explain himself?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT