ADVERTISEMENT

Pineapple Express is going to slam Cali in the next several days. They expect the first ever hurricane force winds to hit. Whoa, now. Hang on, y’all.

Looks like your standard 10 mile long traffic jam in Donner Pass tonight on the CalTrans cameras.
Survival of the fittest.
92c8e8fd4913368a0c2d5d0e9221d71d39893849710ae1515e5d86187a44448b_1.jpg

You quoting an unsourced op-ed does nothing.
California has diversion dams on EVERY single of it's rivers except one. That one is nowhere near a population center.
There are 1400 named dams in the state (and many more smaller unnamed ones) and 1300 named reservoirs.
Most are set up for weather like this to mitigate flooding.
BTW, Hetch Hetchy is an ecological disaster.
You're bullcrap is nothing but an unsourced op-ed. Why should anyone believe you?

Your.
Why should someone believe someone who lives here and works in an environmental planning field over you and some rightwing op-ed?
I can't think of a reason that would convince someone like you.
Again. Why should I believe your unsourced op-ed? Because you 'say' you're an environmental planner? Lol. You remind me of Joes 'I have a PhD and have had LOTS of articles published in scientific journals as an author/co-author' Place.

🤣🤣🤣

Again. Why should I believe your unsourced op-ed? Because you 'say' you're an environmental planner? Lol. You remind me of Joes 'I have a PhD and have had LOTS of articles published in scientific journals as an author/co-author' Place.

🤣🤣🤣
Oh, it's ok. I never expected you to believe something that wasn't fed to you by one of your right wing grievance machines. You're nothing if not predictable.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT