ADVERTISEMENT

Progress on Hills bird sanctuary...

jamesvanderwulf

HR Legend
Nov 27, 2015
People's Republic of Johnson County
Check it out @Hawki97 as you pedal your Schwinn Typhoon to 218 tap. As you HORTers may or may not know, here in the People's Republic of Southern Johnson County, using a government grant we are building a bird sanctuary kitty corner from the feral cat sanctuary, next to the low income housing project and across from the Hills bank. Last week they poured the foundation for what appears to be a base for a bird seed bin. More concrete was poured last week with sidewalks leading to said bin, even though most of the town has no sidewalks at all. I guess the folks from said low income apartments will need to find another vacant lot for their Pitbull to defecate upon. Updates to follow after input from Friday's CAVEman club meeting at Casey's. CAVEman Club = Citizens Against Virtually Everything, a grassroots group slightly classier than your average MAGA type...

Reactions: GOHOX69
Check it out @Hawki97 as you pedal your Schwinn Typhoon to 218 tap. As you HORTers may or may not know, here in the People's Republic of Southern Johnson County, using a government grant we are building a bird sanctuary kitty corner from the feral cat sanctuary, next to the low income housing project and across from the Hills bank. Last week they poured the foundation for what appears to be a base for a bird seed bin. More concrete was poured last week with sidewalks leading to said bin, even though most of the town has no sidewalks at all. I guess the folks from said low income apartments will need to find another vacant lot for their Pitbull to defecate upon. Updates to follow after input from Friday's CAVEman club meeting at Casey's. CAVEman Club = Citizens Against Virtually Everything, a grassroots group slightly classier than your average MAGA type...
Get help and if not, move.

I’ve been waiting for this attraction for years…was hoping they’d turn the school into it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT