ADVERTISEMENT

Prominent Christian Conservative Activist: "No Christian Should Be On Birth Control, It Makes Women “Bitter, Angry, And Unattractive” To Men"

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007

“They’ve been sold a lie through culture, through media, through even some of their parents that you basically have to go pursue this corporate trajectory, and that men are always the problem, and suppress your biological impulses.

“A lot of them are on birth control, too. And birth control like really screws up female brains, by the way. Every single one of you need to make sure that your loved ones are not on birth control. It increases depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation.

“Birth control is the number one prescribed medication for young ladies under the age of 25. They will give young ladies birth control for pimples, for acne, to control their moods, their period. It is awful, it’s terrible, and it creates very angry and bitter young ladies and young women.

“Then that bitterness then manifests into a political party that is the bitter party. I mean, the Democrat Party is all about ‘bring us your bitterness and, you know, we’ll give you free stuff.’

“Then in their early 30s they get really upset because they say ‘you know, the boys don’t want to date me anymore,’ because they’re not at their prime and people get mad when I say that — well, it’s just true.

“You’re in your early 30s, I’m sorry, you’re not as attractive in the dating pool as you were in your early 20s, but again, you have your corporate job and cats.

“No Christian parent should ever allow their daughter on birth control, ever. Period. If your daughter’s on birth control or granddaughter get them off immediately. – Charlie Kirk, last night at his Turning Point Faith event.

“You’re in your early 30s, I’m sorry, you’re not as attractive in the dating pool as you were in your early 20s, but again, you have your corporate job and cats.
Just a way to tell his early 30s wife they’re done.

But I’m guessing she’s too subservient or dumb to care

“They’ve been sold a lie through culture, through media, through even some of their parents that you basically have to go pursue this corporate trajectory, and that men are always the problem, and suppress your biological impulses.

“A lot of them are on birth control, too. And birth control like really screws up female brains, by the way. Every single one of you need to make sure that your loved ones are not on birth control. It increases depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation.

“Birth control is the number one prescribed medication for young ladies under the age of 25. They will give young ladies birth control for pimples, for acne, to control their moods, their period. It is awful, it’s terrible, and it creates very angry and bitter young ladies and young women.

“Then that bitterness then manifests into a political party that is the bitter party. I mean, the Democrat Party is all about ‘bring us your bitterness and, you know, we’ll give you free stuff.’

“Then in their early 30s they get really upset because they say ‘you know, the boys don’t want to date me anymore,’ because they’re not at their prime and people get mad when I say that — well, it’s just true.

“No Christian parent should ever allow their daughter on birth control, ever. Period. If your daughter’s on birth control or granddaughter get them off immediately. – Charlie Kirk, last night at his Turning Point Faith event.
Idiots in all groups.

Idiots in all groups.
Do do da do!

Doo doo doo doooo!

DO DOD DA DOOOOO

DOO DA BOTH SIDES DANCE!
soof een nieuw begin dancing GIF by Videoland

Women don’t need birth control. His face is enough.

That dude is a ****ing idiot.

It's like OP thinks Charlie Kirk speaks for millions of people on this topic. We could throw up a lot of strawmen if we were so inclined.
It's almost as if Finance85 doesn't realize that Charlie Kirk is a leading "thought leader" for the MAGA movement.

I wonder if this idiot knows vasectomies exist. What will be his reasoning for opposing them?

I mean if making money with no moral compunction is the goal, honestly I think there are better ways to do it.
He’s probably earnest about his particular brand of Christianity. His wife is a former Miss Arizona and I believe in the similar field of influencing.
But mostly these people seem to worship at the alter of money. I remember Ben Shapiro that conservatives love to post about owning libs. Was on Bill Maher and debating a former spy and MidEast operative. He seemed to think he was superior in knowledge because he’s worth 15 million. Even though his experience paled in comparison to the operatives career.

Last edited:

I love when these idiots who believe the Earth is 6,000 years old and that all problems in the world can be traced back to a woman who listened to a talking snake sound off about science. It’s ****ing hilarious but sad at the same time.

Folks, this is what religion does to people’s brains. It makes you look like a complete imbecile in public sounding off about things you have absolutely no ****ing idea about. The moral of the story is don’t do religion.

Reactions: torbee
Taking religion out of the equation, the PILL does mess up female hormones. So it does make sense, but what does common sense have to do with this website?

Actually most ag chems sprayed on your food are hormone disruptors, many of them estrogen based....hmmm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT