ADVERTISEMENT

Reggie Spearman

this leaves Iowa with a lot of new faces battling it out for 3 starting jobs.

in the 2016 class there are a couple of 4* LB's that Iowa has a very good shot at

4* #4 MLB by ESPN Kyle Taylor brother of project SS starter Miles Taylor for Iowa out of DC
4* #13 OLB Bush out of FLA but a 5'11 I suspect he may end up a SS
others with offers

NR 6'3 200 lbs Coughlin out of Minnesota
NR 6'4 19O lbs out of Michigan

since Spearman and now JR leaving this means the staff can sign 4 more players to make this a 21 commit class, who knows they just might get Hart and keep him at LB as he is listed at 6'2 234 lbs out of FLA

and get that Oregon State decommit that's from TX and that Whalen kid out of Wisconsin who are 3* by 3 sites but just 2*'s by Rivals giving Iowa 4 LB'rs in the 2015 class, Hochaday is listed as ATH, and he could end up as a SS.

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

this leaves Iowa with a lot of new faces battling it out for 3 starting jobs.

in the 2016 class there are a couple of 4* LB's that Iowa has a very good shot at

4* #4 MLB by ESPN Kyle Taylor brother of project SS starter Miles Taylor for Iowa out of DC
4* #13 OLB Bush out of FLA but a 5'11 I suspect he may end up a SS
others with offers

NR 6'3 200 lbs Coughlin out of Minnesota
NR 6'4 19O lbs out of Michigan

since Spearman and now JR leaving this means the staff can sign 4 more players to make this a 21 commit class, who knows they just might get Hart and keep him at LB as he is listed at 6'2 234 lbs out of FLA

and get that Oregon State decommit that's from TX and that Whalen kid out of Wisconsin who are 3* by 3 sites but just 2*'s by Rivals giving Iowa 4 LB'rs in the 2015 class, Hochaday is listed as ATH, and he could end up as a SS.
I must have missed the announcement that JR is leaving. Can you give us a link?

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:
See, you fking loons say we're not supposed to get upset with your 'opinions'. This loon coming on and saying spearman got a little 'chubby' this year is not an OPINION! It is not subjective. It can be proven true or false!!! If hawkattack somehow saw Reggie naked recently, I'm not sure we want to know how! I saw him after a practice in october in shorts and a half shirt and I can assure you he has NO body fat....SO WHAT THE FK IS THIS LOON TALKING ABOUT AND ONCE AGAIN, WHERE DO YOU FKING LOONS COME FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No profanity, racist or sexist comments.
This includes using abbreviations or changing one letter of a swear
word such that the word(s) are still interpreted by most as profane.

Originally posted by funnyfletcher:
Scherff was on Twitter during the season this year. But Scherff does what he wants.
I think that was a marketing account that the athletic department created.

Originally posted by HerkyHopeful:

Originally posted by funnyfletcher:
Scherff was on Twitter during the season this year. But Scherff does what he wants.
I think that was a marketing account that the athletic department created.
It was. Said it right in the bio

Originally posted by hawkeyefanatic84:
Spearman headed to Illinois State, I guess we'll see him game 1 next year
Reuniting with CJB?

i-kid-i-kid.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT