ADVERTISEMENT

Sabrina Ionescu

That complicates things. Will she be incensed if Oregon wants to fire the head coach, who coached her? They were horrible this season.

my-cousin.gif

CC will be on the coaching staff eventually, and honestly my dream would be if she took over for Bluder.
Well CC would still need to prove herself as a D2 or lower level D1 coach first. She might not make a great coach because of ancillary reasons

Reactions: cmhawks99
CC will be on the coaching staff eventually, and honestly my dream would be if she took over for Bluder.

100%.

"Be Like Mike" for young boys has now turned into "Be Like Caitlin" for girls.

These young girls will eventually grow up and it would be a dream come true to play for her some day.

CC as a coach would win CHAMPIONSHIPS for the Iowa Hawkeyes.

Book it.

Kate already called dibs. Makes me wonder who would be the better coach. The one driven to be the best in the sport, or the one who is known for being the glue that a team needs? I'm thinking the later, but who know.

Clark could play another 16-18 years with good luck. Sue Bird is 43 and only recently retired. Diana Taurasi is 41 and still playing. We'll be needing someone before then.

That's like 10 or 15 years away. Does Bluder have that many years left?

That said, in 10-15 years CC will likely have a multi-billion dollar investment and finance empire of her own to manage. I would be surprised if she decided to go into coaching after that. But we'll see. One thing about the future is it is never set.

That said, in 10-15 years CC will likely have a multi-billion dollar investment and finance empire of her own to manage. I would be surprised if she decided to go into coaching after that. But we'll see. One thing about the future is it is never set.

I said it was my dream, not how realistic it is.

Reactions: BioHawk
Connor coaching the Men and CC the Women. Their kids play in both programs at Iowa keeping nepotism alive and well in Iowa City! LOL

Episode 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

Kate Martin is more likely to be a coach than CC. Connor could also go into coaching.

Reactions: Mohawkeye

Billion, Gracie?

It just depends in how her WNBA career progresses.

She definitely has the mind of a coach, and if it weren't for the money, I truly think she would go into coaching eventually once her playing career is done.

Reactions: BioHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT