ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously Ugly Moments

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

I have an obviously biased view, but it seemed like rebounding was a big difference. Iowa missed 42 shots and got 2 offensive rebounds.

Iowa has a really good offensive lineup. Just not their day.
42 missed and only 2 second chances? That’s sad.

Reactions: HawkLogic
It was bound to happen. They had been shooting really well recently, but there are off nights always lurking. Last night it came to a screeching halt. Without an inside presence (Freeman is fine but he can't carry this team through a cold patch), that's always been this team's limitation.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
It was bound to happen. They had been shooting really well recently, but there are off nights always lurking. Last night it came to a screeching halt. Without an inside presence (Freeman is fine but he can't carry this team through a cold patch), that's always been this team's limitation.
Too long between games, you could feel it coming.

First game I was able to see a game in person for quite some time. Being slower, smaller and shooting worse is a hell of a way to go through a basketball game. Just couldn't buy a bucket to start the game.

Reactions: warriors dad
First game I was able to see a game in person for quite some time. Being slower, smaller and shooting worse is a hell of a way to go through a basketball game. Just couldn't buy a bucket to start the game.
Im there with ya. What was worse about last night was being surrounded by Illinois fans and there chant. I think we started 1-10 or close to it. So many shots that rimmed off was unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT