ADVERTISEMENT

So, when is Caitlin's Nike b-ball shoe coming out boys? That has to be the next step. The Caitlin Three?? Caitlin Nike clothing line on deck?

Letsgohawks411

HR All-State
Feb 15, 2015
I'm sure Nike is ready to pounce on her stardom much like they took Michael Jordan on an incredible marketing ride.

The idea of her own Nike basketball shoe? That's next level! I can already envision the hype around The Caitlin Three hitting the courts.

I'm sure Nike is ready to pounce on her stardom much like they took Michael Jordan on an incredible marketing ride.

Sabrina Ionescu has a similar deal with Nike. She, of course, is an Oregon Duck alum & currently w/ the NY Liberty.

I was at Dick's Sporting Goods last weekend. They have a Sabrina Ionescu section with her $129.99 shoes. I didn't check out the ladies clothing section but check out the link at the end of this post. There are Sabrina shoes, hoodies, shorts, shirts, socks, NY Liberty jerseys and golf shoes.

Caitlin will probably have most of these items and probably more. Her signature Wilson basketballs will be for sale, too.

Last edited:
This is one of the Sabrina options. Think of all of the Oregon fans buying this option.

Nike-Sabrina-1-Oregon-Ducks.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F11%2Fnike-sabrina-1-oregon-ducks-fq3381-300-release-info-000.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT