ADVERTISEMENT

Soldier Salute Question

so cal hawkfan

HR All-American
Jun 5, 2012
Whittier CA
I know we are a ways out, but is the Salute similar to say the Luther Open where we can expect Iowa to bring a ton of wrestlers, or is there a limit? Can guys wrestle unattached? Not sure if the other squads are planning on bringing their A teams, but there are some decent schools in attendance. Minnesota, Navy, Iowa St, UNI, Oregon St, North Carolina, Wyoming, Columbia, South Dakota St are all listed.

We entered 30 guys last year including true freshmen so I’d say there isn’t much of a limit.

A lot of schools didn’t wrestle their starters last year so not sure I’d hold my breath on the level of competition. That said, it is on UNC’s schedule so I’m hopeful they bring their best.

We entered 30 guys last year including true freshmen so I’d say there isn’t much of a limit.

A lot of schools didn’t wrestle their starters last year so not sure I’d hold my breath on the level of competition. That said, it is on UNC’s schedule so I’m hopeful they bring their best.
It looks like it’s on every team’s schedule that’s listed except Iowa St. and Oregon St. FWIW.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT