ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court Live Updates: Conservative Majority Seems Ready to Limit Election Case Against Trump

@FAUlty Gator My concerns come straight from Trump. I don’t know why you give none of what he, Bannon, and other minions are telling us any credence at all. They don’t care about The Constitution, the rule of law, or any of our standards of how our government has always worked. Trump wants to blow it all up.

The Time article is really damning.

I really don’t get why this is such a joke to you.

Reactions: cigaretteman
This is the Game Plan for the GOP and Federalist Society: play games with our democracy, so they can fully take over and turn us into another minority-run theocracy.

Here's the ThreadReader Unroll

Last edited:
Reactions: THE_DEVIL
What did that prove? Te Chinese can fly balloons?
It proved that Biden didn’t give a damn that a foreign communist country flew a spy balloon over various U.S. military installations. Do you think China would have allowed that in their county? However, I’m sure China hasn’t bought any influence through business dealings with Biden’s family. Nothing to see here. 😜

It proved that Biden didn’t give a damn that a foreign communist country flew a spy balloon over various U.S. military installations. Do you think China would have allowed that in their county? However, I’m sure China hasn’t bought any influence through business dealings with Biden’s family. Nothing to see here. 😜
you figured it out

the (still unproven or even generally shown to have happened) money given to joe biden was for the chinese govt to fly weather balloons (that were eventually shot down)

Jesus.

Reactions: Joes Place

Right?

Trump didn't give a shit.
Balloons were crossing the US under his admin.

They've fully stopped now with Biden in office. Because Biden doesn't have any lines of Chinese made hats, ties and clothing, or "trademarks" on anything there.

Trump does, and will gladly retain all of that in exchange for letting Xi fly recon balloons over the continental US.

Reactions: sabula
It was something we definitely should gave gone to war over. Phuquin’ gutless Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT