ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court Live Updates: Conservative Majority Seems Ready to Limit Election Case Against Trump

Actually, it's not whataboutism. It was part of the oral arguments in the case.

Uh....just b/c some idiot used it in the case, does not mean it isn't a poor "whataboutism".

Probably the same lawyer who used a Ben Franklin quote completely out of context to support his claims, when Franklin was arguing the OPPOSITE.

Uh....just b/c some idiot used it in the case, does not mean it isn't a poor "whataboutism".

Probably the same lawyer who used a Ben Franklin quote completely out of context to support his claims, when Franklin was arguing the OPPOSITE.
Move the goalposts. You said it's how I roll.

I do happen to agree that Obama ordered the murder of a US citizen. It's not really disputed. The only dispute is if there was due process.

"It sure ain't Originalism"...

the six-member conservative bloc seemed largely unconcerned by a key flaw in Trump’s theory: Nothing in the Constitution explicitly mentions the concept of presidential immunity.
Jeesh, you just posted something you disagreed with when I posted it months ago.

I said the Constitution was silent on Presidential immunity. You argued that it wasn't.

The Constitution is still silent on Presidential immunity, and Trump could have been charged as POTUS, and certainly since being POTUS. The only thing standing in the way of a sitting POTUS being charged is DoJ policy, not law.

Obama had US citizens executed without due process on advice of counsel.

NOPE

Congress Authorized it

Congrats on regurgitating one of the "dumbest" rightwing talking points, Cletus.

This is one of the dumbest “gotcha” talking points. I don’t love the drone program — Obama actually lost my vote in 2012 for the Awlaki killing (I wrote in a candidate). But as a DOJ white paper later revealed, Awlaki was identified as a senior operational leader of al Qaeda covered by the 2001 congressional Authorization for the Use of Military Force, who posed an imminent threat whose capture was infeasible. Personally I think such decisions ought to have judicial review, but that is a policy, not criminal issue. If Obama chose some American rando abroad on whom he ordered a drone strike just because the person said something he didn’t like, then yes! He should be prosecuted! This is not hard — if you are engaging in an action for the nation/public interest (even if controversial), it’s an official act. If you are doing it for personal gain, it’s not.

Suddenly, Alito has forgotten everything he learned about the criminal justice system all through law school.

Perhaps he's now senile and needs to be removed...

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
This post confirms how uneducated you are. What I asked went right over your head. Also, though it was false, you were looking for the word "know" not "no". You just aren't intelligent.
LOL! Sure Tommy Boy! That's why I've wiped my ass with your arguments consistently. But sure, go ahead and claim your victory based on spelling errors when someone is trying to type fast! Now I NO you must be an English teacher....

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
You have proved nothing regarding Luttig a trump hater. He was correct regarding the 16th amendment and has more knowledge of law and the constitution than you could ever hope to acquire. Anyone who thinks trumps is not a threat to our democracy is part of his cult, and you is that. Moron? Check your mirror. You are just showing your ignorance.
You screwed the saying up. And you call others morons. No wonder you're the laughing stock here. lol
Wonder if it's as bad as you typing the wrong amendment. Holy f**k talk about ignorance and being a moron. Oh the irony!

Someone must have wiped their ass on your pillow case today. That must be why.

NOPE

Congress Authorized it

Congrats on regurgitating one of the "dumbest" rightwing talking points, Cletus.

This is one of the dumbest “gotcha” talking points. I don’t love the drone program — Obama actually lost my vote in 2012 for the Awlaki killing (I wrote in a candidate). But as a DOJ white paper later revealed, Awlaki was identified as a senior operational leader of al Qaeda covered by the 2001 congressional Authorization for the Use of Military Force, who posed an imminent threat whose capture was infeasible. Personally I think such decisions ought to have judicial review, but that is a policy, not criminal issue. If Obama chose some American rando abroad on whom he ordered a drone strike just because the person said something he didn’t like, then yes! He should be prosecuted! This is not hard — if you are engaging in an action for the nation/public interest (even if controversial), it’s an official act. If you are doing it for personal gain, it’s not.
Congress can't authorize executing a US citizen without due process.

There are numerous crimes beyond insurrection,.. and by the way, Trump hasn't been charged with insurrection.
Oh great. The man fomented an insurrection. He urged nothing less than a coup. We all heard his words. We all saw it play out on TV. Some of us even heard testimony from creditable witnesses in congressional hearings.

But you think what's important is to quibble about word choice.

You would defend Lee Harvey Oswald by saying "he was never convicted of murder."

Wonder if it's as bad as you typing the wrong amendment. Holy f**k talk about ignorance and being a moron. Oh the irony!

Someone must have wiped their ass on your pillow case today. That must be why.

Wow big mistake typing. I'll own a typing mistake if you will own the multiple lies you spew here on a regular basis. A cultist doesn't understand what a lie is, right trump?

LOL! Sure Tommy Boy! That's why I've wiped my ass with your arguments consistently. But sure, go ahead and claim your victory based on spelling errors when someone is trying to type fast! Now I NO you must be an English teacher....
In your MAGA dreams. You’re not smart. That’s why I claim victory.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Again, let’s see SOME proof. This is just right-wing conspiracy bullshit meant to scare the dumb at heart.
So, you didn’t watch on the news as the Chinese spy balloon traversed the United States? What more proof do you want?

• Haha
A "memory test" that he repeated over and over and over, like it was some masterful accomplishment.

Meanwhile, over the course of 4 years, he was unable to get "infrastructure week" even started.
Well, Biden isn’t even willing to take a “simple” memory test. 😉

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT